Get similar jobs by email Register →
To proactively monitor, analyse and optimise business performance by providing reports and analysis based on various data to support the Business decisions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating and distributing reports to the business
- Analysing operational and marketing activity of the business including suggestions for measurable tests and improvements
- Querying relational databases and data manipulation using SQL
- Working closely with business areas to gain full insight into Business requirements, dependencies and impacts.
- Effectively communicate to different people in the Business on analysis of complex business issues in an easily understandable way.
- Using statistical tools, e.g. Excel, SAS, SQL & R for designing and presenting conclusions effectively.
- Proactively identifying areas for improvement with existing tools.
- Embracing a strong information security culture ensuring full adherence to all information security policies, practices and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree or equivalent qualification with an understanding of mathematics, marketing analysis or an economic discipline
- Previous experience in an analytical position (preferably blue chip company either Financial Services / Insurance / Gaming / Telecoms)
- Sound skills in Microsoft Excel and other statistical tools
- SQL skills with experience of working with large datasets
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Italian Product Marketing Manager
€50000 - 65000
We are looking for an Italian Product Manager with minimum 5 years of experience within the FMCG industry with a passion for online and offline marketing. The Product ...about 2 months ago
- Product Marketing Manager
€30000 - 30000
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER Location: Dublin Our client is looking for a product manager with a passion for online and offline marketing. You will own and manage in coll...about 2 months ago
- Marketing Coordinator (Dutch + French)
€23000 - 30000
The Profile - Native Dutch/ Flemish and French with a fluent level in English. A level of Spanish is a surplus - Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, E...4 days ago
- Spanish OR Portuguese Product Marketing Manager
€30000 - 30000
We are looking for a Spanish or Portuguese Product Manager with minimum 3 years of experience within the FMCG industry with a passion for online and offline marketing....about 2 months ago
- Hebrew Keywords Specialist
€23000 - 28000
Keyword Specialist – Hebrew *** MUST HAVE EU PASSPORT OR STAMP 4 VISA TO APPLY*** Position Objective: As a keyword specialist you will be responsible for the optimizat...about 1 month ago