Get similar jobs by email Register →
To proactively monitor, analyse and optimise business performance by providing reports and analysis based on various data to support the Business decisions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating and distributing reports to the business
- Analysing operational and marketing activity of the business including suggestions for measurable tests and improvements
- Querying relational databases and data manipulation using SQL
- Working closely with business areas to gain full insight into Business requirements, dependencies and impacts.
- Effectively communicate to different people in the Business on analysis of complex business issues in an easily understandable way.
- Using statistical tools, e.g. Excel, SAS, SQL & R for designing and presenting conclusions effectively.
- Proactively identifying areas for improvement with existing tools.
- Embracing a strong information security culture ensuring full adherence to all information security policies, practices and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree or equivalent qualification with an understanding of mathematics, marketing analysis or an economic discipline
- Previous experience in an analytical position (preferably blue chip company either Financial Services / Insurance / Gaming / Telecoms)
- Sound skills in Microsoft Excel and other statistical tools
- SQL skills with experience of working with large datasets
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Senior Analyst - CRM
Senior Analyst - CRM | Competitive Salary, Private healthcare, relocation covered, Bonus and Pension | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar SRGEurope has been appointed to...3 months ago
- Media Analyst with English and French
€ competitive salary + bonus + relocation
Our client is a worldwide provider of high value-added data processing solutions and capabilities, real-time business information, market and investment intelligence, ...13 days ago
- Marketing Manager
City of London, London
€£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Marketing Manager The City, London Permanent Full Time Up to £45K + Bonus + Benefits Our client, an international company within the IT sector, is looking for a Market...5 days ago
- Trade Marketing Specialist
€30000 - 40000
Job Title: Trade Marketing Specialist Department: Partner Relations Reporting to: Trade Marketing Manager Contract: Permanent Job Purpose: You are an innovative and cr...1 day ago
- Performance Marketing Consultant (Dutch)
Are you looking for an exciting Online Marketing career in one of the top 5 Tech company in the world? Are you analytical, proactive and passionate by online marketing...11 days ago