Get similar jobs by email Register →
You will be part of the Game machines Product Development team, an online transaction system that interconnects different game locations with a Central system.
· Team work in close collaboration with the Project Manager .
· Understanding of the Machine Control System documentation
· Preparation of test environments and simulation tools and tests ( language C ++ , Shell scripts ) for different SW modules, on Linux platforms with Oracle and PostgreSQL databases
· Teamwork for the implementation of projects , both for the internal division and external customers (national or international ) .
· Working closely with Test and Quality Departments in all phases of product development , from design to implementation.
- Design and coding of modules in a client-Server transaction system , Department of Machine Control Systems
- Linux Operating System
- Non-visual applications in C / C ++
- Databases: Oracle and PostgreSQL
- Communications : Knowledge of environments and TCP / IP networks
- Programming knowledge C / C ++ are required
- Linux operating system
- Relational database and web programming knowledge
- Desirable work experience in C / C ++ in Linux environments.
- Desirable knowledge of client / server architecture.
- Fluent in Spanish
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- User-Centric Software Developer (English)
€30000 - 40000
Are you a young and ambitious Software Developer ? And are you interested in working for a start-up company? Take your chance and go for this opportunity!! The Company...about 1 month ago
- Business Developer part-time (French or German)
€9000 - 11000
Are you a Sales talent, driven and eager to generate new business for the company? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for a world renowned IT...about 1 month ago