Get similar jobs by email Register →
Campaign Analyst | Extremely attractive salary plus benefits including healthcare, life assurance, bonus scheme and relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Campaign Analyst to join an exciting growing company with offices in Gibraltar. The Campaign Analyst will be responsible for reporting on and providing insight of bonuses, promotions and overseeing the day to day MI tasks. An attractive relocation package is on offer.
Campaign Analyst Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Reporting on bonuses that are run automatically from the back office
- Comparison and Analysis of new and existing campaigns to drive efficiencies and improvements
- Extraction of accurate data from back-end systems
- Minimize bonus abuse to ensure promotion efficiency
- Development of campaign reports and monitoring progress over time
- Presentation of data in a clear manner
- Creation of ad hoc analysis to support campaign team decision making and planning
- Monitor bonus activity to detect and raise any issues to be fixed
- Providing ad hoc analysis, support and administration as required
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the Brands by effectively communicating results
- Communicate and coordinate with key stakeholders and departments to achieve team KPIs
- Researching and monitoring competitive products and sharing feedback and suggested improvements
Campaign Analyst Requirements:
- Experience in a similar role creating campaign report dashboards and management KPI packs
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & Access
- Analytical and data driven with a strong attention to detail
- VBA and/or SQL experience an advantage
- Strong commercial business understanding
- Focused on maximising business value through analysis and data
- Knowledge and understanding of all / either online Casino, Bingo or Sports betting highly desirable
- Eye for detail and the ability to offer insight into promotional mechanics, effectiveness and customer behaviour
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They offer a fun working environment and the opportunity to progress your career.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information or call +350 200 69999 for a chat with one of our Consultants.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
SKILLS: Analyst, Reports, Insight, Bonus, Promotions, Campaign, Excel, VBA, Analysis, Casino, Bonus, Bingo, Sports, Betting, SQL, EXCEL, Report, Dashboards, KPI, Analytical, Data,
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French E-commerce Manager
€£55000 - £60000
New luxury skincare brand described as the beauty’s biggest disrupter is looking for an International e-commerce Manager with responsibilities for CRM and social media...4 months ago