Get similar jobs by email Register →
Permanent - Salary £22,000 starting salary + BUPA + PENSION + 25 days annual leave and excellent career opportunities.
The role is full time 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday and also includes a 4 week rota. This will involve working 1 Saturday in 4.
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for an experienced Case Manager on behalf of leading Solicitors in Warrington.
The ideal Case Manager will possess:
- GCSE grade C or above in English and Maths or equivalent
- Previous debt management experience desirable
- Knowledge of FCA regulations
- Previous customer service experience within a call centre environment
The successful Case Manager can look forward to working in a target driven, fast-paced environment with career progression for the right person.
- Establish debtor financial position and assess for vulnerability/hardship
- Managing a portfolio of client accounts, relationship building with each client to provide the best service possible.
- To assess the client's position in relation to payments to ascertain whether reviews are required or arrears can be brought up to date via payment plans.
- Drafting application notices, Consent Orders and Witness Statements.
- Filing court documents and preparing Trial Bundle.
- Providing a fully compliant approach in relation to TCF, making sure every client is treated individually.
- Processing of County Court Judgments, Attachment of Earnings & part warrants.
- Monitor payment arrangements
- Deal with routine correspondence
Please note that the above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
This client is a profitable and successful organisation and is currently experiencing high growth. They are well positioned both operationally and financially to continue this growth for coming months and years.
Do you want to be their new Case Manager?
If you feel that you have the necessary attributes to be successful in this Case Manager role and would like excellent career opportunities, please APPLY NOW my client is interviewing now.
Litigation | Debt Management | Customer Service| Banking | Call Centre
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Accounts Receivables job – Cork
€24000 - 30000
Job Summary Do you speak German? Are you looking for the next step in your career? Check out this account receivables job in Cork, Ireland for a client of ours who off...9 days ago