Get similar jobs by email Register →
Cash Collection – French / English
Sidetrade Ltd are hiring a fluent French speaking professional to work in our newly opened offices based in Dublin, to be part of a rapidly expanding Financial Shared Services division. This job is in the Cash Collection Team.
About the job:
Reporting to the team lead the successful candidates will be responsible for collections as well as some ad hoc activities. You will be working with clients in French (French speaking Europe) and as you will be based in Dublin, you must also speak English.
- Contacting customers through outbound/inbound activities (via telephone, email, e-letters) in relation to outstanding invoices
- Solving client issues regarding invoices, e.g. incorrect client details, missing purchase order number
- Ensure that cash collection activities meet the requirements of the clients by reducing the amount of overdue invoices.
- Maintain records of all customer interactions by updating correspondence files, computer systems, using Sidetrade Solution, etc.
- Manage routine telephone calls to customer accounts, and solve problems that delay collections, including timely and effective communication with other departments.
Who we are looking for:
For this position we are looking for someone who is professional, financially minded and has business acumen. You must be ready for the challenge of working in a new team! We are looking for someone who is flexible and able to adapt to change.
- We are open to consider candidate with any experience working who have professional skills and drive e.g. experience in:
- Multinational / Shared Services Centre
- Customer Service / Tech Support / Call Centre
- Retail Banking
- Ability to work to target, deliver on goals and meet deadlines
- Ability to organise and plan your day. You will be in constant contact with the Paris office.
- Knowledge of Office suites, CRM, ERP systems and other software is advantageous
- A team player who demonstrates a “can do” attitude
Language skills required:
- Fluent French; you will working with clients in French
- Good English; the work environment will be English in the Dublin office
Who we are:
Sidetrade offers companies the opportunity to digitize the management of their financial relationships with customers. Sidetrade's market-leading solutions, complementary to ERPs, meet the challenges of securing what is often a company's largest asset, its accounts receivable, by reducing late payments and controlling customer risk. With sales in 65 countries, the Group enables 69,000 users from companies of all sizes and all sectors to collaborate via its cloud solution and accelerate cash-flow generation.
Sidetrade in Dublin
Sidetrade was founded in France in 2000 by Olivier Novasque, who remains the CEO of the company today. In July 2013, Sidetrade was officially registered in Dublin, Ireland. By the end of 2013, Sidetrade held in place the first two teams:Lead Generation (ENG) and Cash Collection (FR). Sidetrade has seen excellent growth since opening its doors in Dublin, and we are now expanding the Cash Processing team. We are in the exciting start-up stage in Dublin with the benefits of being part of a successful company.
Reasons to join:
You will be part of a market-leading company offering a cloud-based SaaS solution, which is in a huge growth stage. This translates as genuine opportunities for development within the company.
- Multicultural environment and diverse people
- You will be part of our strategic growth plan; Target 25 and you will be directly contributing to the company’s success
- Great team atmosphere and culture
- Salary: Basic package plus bonus potential
SIDETRADE Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Junior Cash Collector (Flemish+French)
€23000 - 27000
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Cash Collector Benelux. The Job In thi...2 days ago
- French Speaking Telephone Interviewer
Market Research Telephone Interviewers Required GDCC is a telephone research company which operates in Istanbul, London and Rotterdam and is one of the largest leaders...3 months ago
- French Senior Customer Service Executive
€68000 - 100000
Be part of it This client is a global outsourcing company who work for an extremely high profile brand which you will be representing. This company frequently features...2 months ago
- French Customer Relationship Manager - Gutersloh
€26000 - 28000 per annum
Job Summary Speak French? Have you been working in Customer Service for a while now but need to go the next step up? How about join the team in Gutersloh? We are looki...15 days ago
- French Customer Service Representative – Gutersloh, Germany
€25000 - 27000
Job Summary Here is a French speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant French speaker who also has a good level of English in Gutersloh Germany. If you hav...15 days ago