Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||Cash Specialist - Amsterdam|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||2345 - 6309|
|Salary||€1 per annum|
|Location||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Date Posted||20 days ago|
Within the Shared Service organization and reporting to the Team Leader Finance our client is looking for a Cash Specialist to further develop their cash management organization. The ideal candidate has a financial/business related background and at least 2 to 3 years of working experience in a similar role and speaks an excellent level of English.
- Daily Bank statements processing: Investigating unclear/unidentified transactions and keeping minimum unallocated cash.
- Collecting and archiving supporting documentation, bank statements and audit proof payment files/logs. Monthly reconciliation of all bank and cash related accounts.
- Downloading from several e-banking platforms, loading, running lockbox, submitting manual Journal entries and subsequent posting/clearing/reconciling of all open bank line items in an accurate and timely manner.
- Weekly payment runs. Processing of electronic and wire batches from Oracle and other minor ERP systems (online and offline). Weekly Manual payments processing from house bank as well as local banks.
- Ensuring that all manual payments are correctly processed and in respect of given deadlines and compliance (proper backup, valid supporting documentation and sufficient approval is in place for all payments)
- Intercompany Payments, forecasting and monthly funding of all local bank accounts.
- Daily and accurate reporting of all activities performed.
- Providing proof of payments, researching historical activities and providing supporting documentation upon request.
- Answering audit queries. Providing assistance and support to other teams.
- Relevant work experience in a similar cash management position
- Experienced with Oracle, preferably with different Oracle versions
- Degree in Business and Administration or Accounting preferre
- Fluent in English
- Another European language would be an asset
- Team player with great communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, analytical approach
- High level of honesty, integrity, accuracy, commitment and responsibility
- Accustomed to work in a high paced successful international organization
- Mature attitude towards resolving problems in a professional and tactful manner
Ref: 2345 - 6309