Get similar jobs by email Register →
Working within the Operations team and being heavily involved in the strategic planning and growth plus the day-to-day operational management of the Casino and Bingo products.
Working closely with the Director of Casino & Bingo, fellow Operation team members, the development team, Customer Services and key stakeholders to drive profitability and sustainable growth of these products. You will need to be a Casino & Bingo expert and will be responsible for the retention and development of the player base. Your role will ensure that the business offers the best and most profitable online Casino & Bingo experience.
This is a unique opportunity for a dynamic, highly talented, self-motivated Casino & Bingo Operations expert with a proven track record.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
Ownership of the IMS tool:
- Master the IMS ¡V Become an industry-leading user of the IMS and unlock it¡¦s capabilities to the business.
- Responsibility for internal training and making sure the business sustains continuity in the use of IMS.
- Run regular IMS top up sessions with the assistance of PT where appropriate.
- Responsibility for the setup of all IMS bonuses across retention and acquisition. Employing best practice risk management procedures to ensure minimum configuration mistakes.
- Work with marketing to add new types of reward to the customer mix that leverage the IMS¡¦s capabilities.
- Ownership for VF BOS
- Set up of all promotions in the VF BOS tool.
- Working with the Bingo Manager to enhance the types of reward available to the customer segments.
- Set up of free rooms in the system.
- Second lien support for the configuration of the Bingo room schedules.
- Content Management
- Responsibility for the upload of marketing assets and new games to the desktop and mobile sites.
- Business Reporting
- Working closely with stakeholders to build out a suite of automated reports from IMS for the purpose of better understanding meaningful trends within our customer segments.
- Identifying business insights that can influence business decisions.
- Point person for pulling ad hoc reports for stakeholders using the IMS reporting tools.
- Working with PT and VF to get the best possible data that we can get for benchmarking our KPI performance vs relevant peers.
- Risk Management
- Responsible for the ongoing management of stake limits, defaults and max liabilities across the entire game suite. Including optimisation of staking levels by customer segment group.
- Manage Comp Points & Candy Club point¡¦s liability across the business.
- Games Escalations
- Escalation point to investigate customer activity in respect to expected fraudulent play or for customer big wins.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers where necessary.
- Gaming Content
- Ongoing optimisation of the placement of content on the site, maximising commercial return.
- Management of 3rd party relationships with game developers
- Identifying new game suppliers to bring on board and establishing the route to market for their content
- Negotiation of commercial terms with 3rd parties
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Virtual Fusion back office tools & Playtech
Key skills & experience:
- Previous experience in both Casino & Bingo industry which will have ideally been gained within one of the leading players in the industry
- Strong understanding of both the Casino & Bingo player and their motivations
- Experience in customer communication, retention and problem-resolution
- Experience of working with 3rd party suppliers
- Strong communication, planning
- Creative & Innovative
- Cultural Fit: The Operations team is split across 3 locations, so we are looking for someone with experience of working with remote teams and building strong work relationships across multiple site. The working environment is professional whilst being relaxed and informal. We are additionally seeking someone with a can do attitude who will really get involved beyond the specific role, to build on the internal culture of teamwork and go above and beyond to get things done as a department.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Japanese Affiliate Manager (2659)
€up to 60.000
Be part of it This client is based in Sliema, and operates mainly within the technology sector providing customer support for gaming functions. The fun and excitement ...2 months ago
- Russian Customer Support For Online Gaming Site- Malta
€22000 - 23641 per annum
Job Summary A fan of online games where you can poker face your way to the top? Do you have some previous Customer Support experience & speak Russian? If so we have a ...6 days ago
- Content Editor - German Language
€20000 - 40000
Would you like to join a successful and fast-growing digital marketing company and develop market-specific content for various online channels? Our German content team...3 months ago
- Swedish SEO (Marketing
€23000 - 29000
Be part of it This client is a fast growing, people focused organisation that not only represent their own brand, but are also responsible for external businesses onli...about 1 month ago
- Gain experience and be valued as a Recruiter
City of London, London
€£20000 - £37000 per annum + Competitive salary + Commissions up to 40%
Gain experience and be valued as a Sales Consultant NonStop Recruitment cares and invests in you throughout your career path to the top! Are searching to start a real ...about 2 months ago