Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our international client is growing and looking for a Casino Campaign Coordinator to join their passionate and dynamic team in central London! This position will be working closely with the different Brand Account Managers assisting in casino campaign management, mechanics and e-mail send out, seeing them through and following up.
- You will help execute campaigns, and plan the Casino Games Road Map, on the desktop and mobile for the different brands our client partners with.
- You will have a great eye for details
- You are someone who seeks improvements to increase efficiency for campaign set ups and execution
- Configure campaigns according to needs of Brand Account Managers
- Executing send outs (Newsletters and SMS)
- Constantly improve the flow and suggest improvements
- Follow up on executed campaigns and present the results on weekly/monthly basis to relevant stakeholders
- Writing copy for our client brand and Copy writing
- Ad hoc duties which will most likely spring up!
- Liaise with Customer Support and VIP team to ensure promotional transparency across the business
- You speak Norwegian OR German to a native level
- Previous Casino customer experience from the online gaming industry
- Native level spoken and written Norwegian or German
- Copy writing skills
- Good attention to detail
- Pro-active and enthusiastic to learn
- Interest in working with customer data base systems
- Strong analytic skills and experience in segmenting data
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Insight Analyst
€Plus benefits package and relocation
Customer Insight Analyst | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Customer Insight Analyst | Online Gaming | Gibraltar ...17 days ago