Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our London based client is looking for a Casino Product Manager to manage the day to date running of their Casino bands.
The person needs to be a Casino product expert, with a complete understanding of how the product operates and a commercial acumen with a focus on maximising revenues.They need to be analytical and have a clear understanding of product performance built up from player and game play analysis. The primary responsibility for managing the Casino product and P&L sits with this person.
- P&L responsibility for the casino brands.
- Ability to build and maintain financial models to aid with player analysis.
- Responsibility for delivering Revenues and EBIT Budget targets. This includes the communication of P&L performance to the wider business.
- Responsible for the Casino product/platform/features, website, tools and customer experience
- Monitoring of product and feature performance, quality and optimizing when necessary.
- Responsibility for leading on Product Strategy.
- Management of new and existing product development across the three key devices; computer, tablet and phone.
- Working with the Delivery team to create, develop and manage the product and games roadmap, including prioritization and negotiation of launch timeframes with development teams.
- The management and constant improvement of the website and its content.
- The management of daily, weekly and monthly database segmentation.
- Work with the Account Managers to develop promotional activity for VIP players
- Lead the conception through to delivery journey of casino based projects adhering to company project delivery process ensuring that all stages are followed including appropriate documentation
- Accompany development, QA and user acceptance testing during the development cycle communicating any changes to the management team
- Working closely with our acquisition teams (TV,PPC, SEO and affiliates) and CRM teams to come up with effective campaigns and to insure that branding and messaging is consistent across acquisition, retention and product.
- The constant monitoring and analysis of competitors and using knowledge gained to insure we are competitive in all areas.
- Management of 3rd party software provider relationships
- Working with the Director of Compliance to ensure all parts of all sites meet the appropriate regulatory requirements
- Solid understanding of casino operations and marketing
- Strong commercial awareness and analytical skills in order to interpret data and drive business conclusions
- Ability to profile and segment casino players effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand a business case and plan in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Able to work towards and exceed several key targets with support from various departments
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish SEO (Marketing
€23000 - 29000
Be part of it This client is a fast growing, people focused organisation that not only represent their own brand, but are also responsible for external businesses onli...3 months ago