Get similar jobs by email Register →
Casino Product Manager | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Casino product Manager for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in London. As Casino Product Manager you will be responsible for coming up with a strategic plan on optimising the playing experience and ultimately driving revenue through the product and game portfolio.
Casino Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Devising, planning and implementing projects with a focus on internal process and product improvements.
- Managing the Live Casino Products
- Focus on improving the customer experience within the product
- Manage the Game portfolio, release schedule and optimisation of the games alongside the games Executive
- Manage the roll out of the product roadmaps
- Work with various teams to create and launch a range of projects driving loyalty and revenue
- Analyse and report monthly on the effectiveness of the projects and future developments
- Build close relationships with other business functions including Product Team
- Monitor changes and keep updated on the organisations products or services
- Keeping up to date on what competitors are up to in the online casino space
Casino Product Manager Requirements:
- Experience of working with stakeholders at various levels
- Proven Management in a range of project /product delivery areas
- Strong knowledge of customer retention strategies and tactics
- Exceptional knowledge of Excel, spreadsheets and reporting software
- Previous experience of managing or providing guidance to other team members
- Experience of carrying out data analysis on retention and promotional activity making suitable recommendations based on this information
- Experience with dealing with 3rd party suppliers
- Ability to provide analysis on large amounts of data identifying trends and presenting recommendations
- Passionate about the internet and tech world
- Driven, dynamic and able to take the initiative
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Social Media Sales Expert (French Speaker)
€11000 - 14000
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking f...5 days ago
- Digital Marketing Customer Advisor (Dutch Speaker)
Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and m...1 day ago