Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Zebra Technologies|
|Job Title||Central Order Management Representative with German|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
Purpose of the position:
You will act as a single point of contact for and interacts with Zebra EMEA Partners and Sales teams. It will be vital to provide information and support in response to inquiries about orders, products and procedures.
You will deliver a high level of professional customer service and developing further the customer service standards.
Are you interested? Then continue reading!
Scope of responsibilities:
• Personal approach customer service. Our customers are very important to us and we make them delighted every day. You job would be to create, develop and maintain internal and external customer relationships at a high level.
• We also support our partners and you will help them regarding order management - providing information concerning changes, pricing and shipping.
• You will not only support our customers, but also consistently providing resolutions and communicating updates.
• You will meet a lot of new people in our company, because you will communicate also with other departments to ensure the customer is delighted.
• You will handle and resolve partners’ complaints or special requests via email and phone, following up with partners to ensure that their queries are resolved to their full satisfaction.
• The job itself is various. You will also review reports providing detailed information on open transactions including unresolved matters, action taken, and any relevant comments.
• You will have a time for innovations where you can communicate solutions, successes, opportunities and challenges to Team Leader or Department Manager.
• Good analytical, problem-solving, decision-making and organisational skills.
• Experience of dealing with customers from diverse backgrounds in a business to business environment.
• It is not a routine jobs and you will do several tasks. For this you need excellent multi-tasking and ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines.
• Sometimes the workload might be overwhelming at first, but we need you to remain calm and patient under pressure.
• We can assure you that you will communicate in English and German every day. Do you have your English at B2 level and German at C1 level?
• To ensure great relationship with the customers, you will have to have a good communication skills.
• Is motivation of others something that you would like to do at your job? Then that is exactly what we are looking for as well!
• Being familiar with Microsoft office suite will help you to pick up the job more quickly.
• Competitive financial recognition
• a structured career path: opportunities to advance both horizontally and vertically
• external and internal trainings: you will have chance to develop both on a professional and personal level
• talent development
• free language courses
• membership at the biggest gym in the city at a significantly reduced price
• vouchers for wellness centres, pharmacies, cultural and sport centres twice a year
• 5 weeks of holidays
• pension scheme and life insurance
• contribution to meals in our canteen
• a dynamic and multicultural working environment: we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Order Management Agent in Barcelona with Relocation Support!
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker with experience in Order Management? Would you like to work in sunny Barcelona for a famous global technology company? If so, we have an...26 days ago
- Technical Support with German
€30000 - 35000
In this role you will: Receive incoming calls and emails from customers with technical issues for a wide range of different software and hardware Prioritise problems, ...about 1 year ago
- German speaking Customer Service Representative Belfast
€15000 - 16000
Job Summary: Calling all German Speakers looking to live & work in Belfast - We have a new Geman speaking job in Customer Service ready & waiting. Once you have a mini...19 days ago
- German Customer Service Representative - Berlin
€1800 - 1870 per month + Monthly bonus
Speak German and looking for a new opportunity & growth for your career? Join the international team in Customer Service today for an experienced and well trusted comp...2 months ago
- German B2B Customer Service Representative – Cork
€24000 - 32000
German speaking B2B Customer Service Representative wanted here in Cork, Ireland for a large player in the pharmaceuticals sector. If you have previous experience in t...2 months ago