Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Central Reservation Coordinator|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||US$40000 - US$50000 per year + bonuses and benefits|
|Location||Rohnert Park, California|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation (HERC) is an industry leader specializing in construction and industrial equipment rental. Since 1965, we have provided rental equipment and services for projects and applications including but not limited to commercial and residential construction, industrial and manufacturing plants, and entertainment services.
In addition to providing equipment and tools from brand names our customers trust, we employ knowledgeable and dedicated employees at our 260 branches throughout the US and Canada. We are committed to providing the highest quality of service to our customers.
The Hertz Equipment Rental fleet is one of the strongest in the industry, with a network of more than 265 locations in the U.S. and Canada. We provide the right equipment for the job.
Our product line includes everything from small hand held tools to large earthmovers from the industry's leading manufacturers. From multi-billion dollar corporate endeavors to weekend homeowner projects, we're ready to help with quality equipment and top-level service. Driven by a passion for personal and professional growth, our careers come fueled for success.
If you're looking for the benefits of joining an industry leader, with a high-charged, energy-filled environment, then you can stop looking because you have what you are looking for in the Central Reservation Coordinator position at our Rohnert Park, CA location.
The successful candidate is responsible for identifying customer needs for sales, rental or service, via phone customers.
- Answer phones
- Identify customer needs regarding sales, rental or service
- Complete reservations
- Help client identify specifications regarding equipment
- Coordinate deliveries and pickups
- Coordinate and follow-up on service calls, past due accounts
- Run reports on Hertz systems.
- Must be computer literate, working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
- College degree in business administration, marketing or related field preferred
- Experience in customer service, sales or operations
- Knowledge of the rental industry, including knowledge of industrial and construction equipment and tools a plus
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Bilingual a plus
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Account Manager
Fast-growing, entrepreneurial company with internationally renowned language industry expertise is looking for an Account Manager. Their clients include investment ban...5 months ago
- French Country Manager
Our client is a consulting company specialising in International Business development and Promotion of international events. They are working with SMEs, Exhibition org...5 months ago