Get similar jobs by email Register →
About the client
- Our client is a leading European Gaming Business who are going through an unprecedented growth.
- As pioneers in the soft gaming industry, the business has established enviable partnerships across blue chip corporations and they are renowned for their innovative products that enhance customer experience internationally.
- The business also has one of the best staff retention rates in the Gaming Industry due to their unique and highly acclaimed training programmes, mentoring and highly engaging social environment.
As a CFO your duties will include:
- Manage a small finance team and you will play a key role in the company’s corporate strategy.
- You will play an integral and pivotal part in preparation of budgets, cash flow, variance analysis, market stressors and buffers, as well as overseeing and managing the treasury function (funds and business assets).
- You will indirectly manage the legal team and hold responsibility of planning and managing the business’s tax function as well.
- The role will give you a brilliant mix of responsibilities, allowing you to enhance your skills at all levels: management, corporate finance, treasury, legal & taxation, management accounting.
- You will be part of a brilliant environment, where you will have an open mandate to implement your own strategies and contribute directly to the business’s bottom line.
- A highly attractive remuneration package
- Health insurance
- Gym membership
- Discounts at leading retail stores across Malta and more.
- If you are a qualified Accountant, hailing from a BIG 4 where you have handled a portfolio of Gaming Clients
- Are a seasoned professional with experience in the Gaming Industry and you feel that you are ready to assume a high level position and diversify your expertise, this could be a superb opportunity for you.