Get similar jobs by email Register →
Located in the beautiful city of Krakow in Poland, our client is looking for a Change Management Consultant to support their growing business. This position is for a three month fixed term contract with a view for extension.
This role will see you work independently with clients to define project concepts and business cases under the direction of the project manager, drive and challenge the business team on their assumptions of how to successfully execute their plans. You will analyse and interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements and develop requirements’ specifications according to standard system development methodology templates. Part of your role will include the collaboration with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
Who you are;
- you have the experience and ability to work in the Agile/Scrum environment and meeting crucial deadlines;
- you have the experience in handling SharePoint and Lotus Notes applications or migrations initiatives for any of these technologies
- you have the skills to develop and implement change management, communication strategies, and detailed change management plans
- you are able to collaborate and build relationships with other programme, project and change managers to identify and manage change initiative inter-dependencies as it affects your specific project deliverable
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Business Developer part-time (French or German)
€9000 - 11000
Are you a Sales talent, driven and eager to generate new business for the company? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for a world renowned IT...6 days ago
- Media buyer (Mobile Advertising)
€0 - 0
Vykonia is young company in a multi billion dollar market; Mobile Advertising. In this rapidly expanding market, Vykonia’s fast growing mobile performance network, acq...2 months ago