Get similar jobs by email Register →
Located in the beautiful city of Krakow in Poland, our client is looking for a Change Management Consultant to support their growing business. This position is for a three month fixed term contract with a view for extension.
This role will see you work independently with clients to define project concepts and business cases under the direction of the project manager, drive and challenge the business team on their assumptions of how to successfully execute their plans. You will analyse and interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements and develop requirements’ specifications according to standard system development methodology templates. Part of your role will include the collaboration with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
Who you are;
- you have the experience and ability to work in the Agile/Scrum environment and meeting crucial deadlines;
- you have the experience in handling SharePoint and Lotus Notes applications or migrations initiatives for any of these technologies
- you have the skills to develop and implement change management, communication strategies, and detailed change management plans
- you are able to collaborate and build relationships with other programme, project and change managers to identify and manage change initiative inter-dependencies as it affects your specific project deliverable
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Satisfaction Quality Specialist (m/f), Maastricht
€20000 - 40000
Would you like to be able to influence a company's corporate strategy based on data analyses you prepare for the company's management? Is the quality of the services p...27 days ago
- Earn six figures in 3 years? Become a HeadHunter!
City of London, London
€£20000 - £37000 per annum + Basic salary + Commissions up to 40%
Earn six figures in three years? Become a HeadHunter with NonStop Recruitment. If you are a Native German or fluent Speaker NonStop Recruitment will want to say to you...3 months ago