Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you see yourself as a high-performing, enthusiastic and talented individual with lots of drive and ideas to achieve big things? Page Group offers you the opportunity to be part of the new Shared Service Center in international Barcelona and to join one of the world's best knows and most respected recruitment consultancies. Chargé(e) de Recherche for European Countries within PageSSC
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
From 1976 and our first office in London we have grown into one of the world's leading recruitment consultancies, with 140 offices in 36 countries and over 7,000 employees. You could say the sun never sets on PageGroup - or your professional journey with us.
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity - in Barcelona we have over 30 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction - after all, being a 'Top Employer' in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
After an interactive and practical induction training in which you will acquire all the necessary skills to succeed, you will be incorporated in the French Page Outsourcing team. As Recruiter you will work on your own massive recruitment projects for clients based in France. Your task will include:
- Taking a complete brief with the client to understand the exact necessities and expectations.
- Proactively attracting and sourcing candidates for the French market via a range of methods e.g. social networks, direct approach, research and internal systems.
- Pre-screening by phone.
- Usage of modern recruitment tools.
- Updating and managing all candidate activity through an Applicant Tracking System.
- Building and maintaining a network of candidates through targeted approach and recruitment.
- Conducting interviews and assessments in French.
- Degree in Business or HR or equivalent with at least one professional working experience (including work-study or internship contracts), ideally in recruitment.
- Capable to adapt communication style to different type of profiles, from a senior manager to a recent graduate.
- Result focused driven individual who takes pride in a high quality of work.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills with a hands-on mentality.
- Fluent in French and English.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional