Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are seeking a qualified or well trained Chef de Partie for this well respected and successful cafe business located in Weybridge. As Chef de Partie, you will be responsible for providing the daily offerings of hot & cold dishes within this 40 seater restaurant area.
This is a good opportunity for an experienced Chef de Partie / or higher who is seeking a work life balance. The service operates across breakfast, Lunch and High tea, with very occasional evening work required (1 per month for private events)
Key Criteria we are seeking
- At least two years' experience as a commis chef or currently working as a Chef de Partie
- College trained to NVQ level highly desirable but good hands on kitchen training will be considered
- Good personality and command of English essential for customer facing aspects
- Enjoys working collectively part of a team
- Own transport would be beneficial.
A good base salary is on offer relative to the working hours.
If you are interested in applying for the great Chef de Partie role please submit a recent CV and our consultants will be in touch with you shortly.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
Evolve Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates.