Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is the only international health insurance provider to offer a 48-hour turnaround on submitted medical claims, under its “Clear to Zero” claims handling initiative. With a 95% client retention rate and a customer base that includes many of the Fortune Global 500 companies, our client continues to build a reputation for service excellence in international healthcare.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, including healthcare, pension, life & disability, travel subsidy, discounts on home and car insurance, sports & social club and support for professional studies.
· Adjudicate and process Claims within the agreed company SLA - clear to zero, in accordance with policy benefits to facilitate the company achieving its loss ratio target
· Use client database accurately and effectively to ensure reports generated give a true reflection of the department’s workload, which consequently facilitates effective target planning
· Operate within and meet the conditions of company service standards, clear to zero, to guarantee customer satisfaction and retention
· Contribute to the team and departmental productivity targets so that the agreed SLA is achieved and a high level of customer service is provided.
· In line with the company’s policy on cost containment identify duplicate payments, possible non-disclosure and fraudulent claims
· Respond to customer enquiries accurately and professionally and if necessary, liaise with other departments for support to ensure an efficient and professional response is given thereby achieving customer satisfaction
· Participate in departmental medical training to expand knowledge of medical terminology and procedures and to develop comprehensive claims processing skills
· Other Ad hoc duties as required
· Previous experience in a customer focused role, in an administrative capacity
· Experience working in pressurised environment with tight deadlines
· Fluency in English + 2nd language is essential to this role
- Customer focused
- Strong communication (verbal & written)
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Honesty and Integrity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Results driven and solution oriented
· Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)