Get similar jobs by email Register →
Client Executive (VAT)
Up to £26K + Benefits
Our client is a well-established international company within the accountancy sector, looking for a motivated individual join them
What you'll do:
- Obtaining documents from B2B clients before submission deadlines;
- Preparing VAT returns, Reports, sales listings and other filings for their portfolio;
- Advising clients of any VAT which is payable or refundable for a VAT return;
- Ensuring that all the return filing deadlines are met;
- Being the Client contact for specific Clients;
- Submitting documents and liaise with tax offices;
- Liaising with clients, in order to prepare and submit VAT returns
- Ensuring that each client's VAT return and VAT refunds progress reports are completed on a daily basis to ensure that management are up to date;
- Taking incoming calls when the secretary or other colleagues are absent, away from desk or occupied on another call;
What you'll need:
- Excellent level of English
- Experience of completing VAT returns
- Excellent B2B Client Services Experience
- Previous experience of data processing
- Microsoft Office experience
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Experience within accountancy or bookkeeping would be ideal
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- We will keep your application for 12 months. If you would like us to stop processing your data before that time please inform us by sending an email to "info @ kerr-recruitment.co.uk"
- German Speaking Staff Accountant
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a German speaking Staff Accountant for their client based in Gloucester, Gloucestershire...4 months ago