Get similar jobs by email Register →
On behalf of our client, one of the most reputable Banking Organizers in its sector, with presence in 5 locations worldwide and with over 4,000 employees working for the group. Managing, safe keeping and administering the securities that it holds on behalf of its customers. Over 300,000 domestic and internationally traded bonds, equities and investment funds are currently deposited with our client. They maintain relationships with around 2,500 customers in over 110 countries. Its global network extends across 50 markets. Backed by flexible securities lending and collateral management services, our client offers one of the most comprehensive international securities services available, settling more than 250,000 transactions daily.Scope of employment:
As Client Service Officer within an international cross location team, you will be supporting international customers in English and German with queries or issues related to financial business or assisting customers in implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting connectivity (technical) products to assure a competitive advantage for the company.Key responsibilities:
- Be a point of contact for all questions in relation to securities settlement and cash management.
- Be a contact person for support on all day-to-day activities or in relation to technical / connectivity questions, issues, or set-up.
- Always maintain good relationship with clients in banking sector and stock exchange.
- Fluent German and English languages required in verbal and written form.
- University degree in finance, economics, IT, or equivalent training with professional experience.
- Taking on high responsibility and results orientation.
- Not afraid of continuous changes, seeking personal and professional challenges.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Prior work experience is a plus but not mandatory.
- General office productivity tools proficiency is expected.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Yearly bonuses.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Service Assistant
€10000 - 22000
Be part of it This opportunity is representing one of the biggest globally recognised companies in the world who are currently seeking a German speaker to help them su...13 days ago
- German customer service Dublin
€24000 - 26000
Job Summary Do you live in Dublin or are you willing to move here on short notice? If so and you speak German then stop for a second and take time to read what could b...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Service Representative
€12000 - 15000
Be part of it This role is with a provider of technical products which is one of the leading companies within the technology industry. Offices all over the world use t...about 2 months ago
- Technical Support with German
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...3 months ago
- German customer service - Poznan
€5000 - 6000 gross per month
Job Summary Do you live in Poznan or are you willing to move here on short notice? If so and you speak German then stop for a second and take time to read what could b...about 1 month ago