Get similar jobs by email Register →
On behalf of our client, one of the most reputable Banking Organizers in its sector, with presence in 5 locations worldwide and with over 4,000 employees working for the group. Managing, safe keeping and administering the securities that it holds on behalf of its customers. Over 300,000 domestic and internationally traded bonds, equities and investment funds are currently deposited with our client. They maintain relationships with around 2,500 customers in over 110 countries. Its global network extends across 50 markets. Backed by flexible securities lending and collateral management services, our client offers one of the most comprehensive international securities services available, settling more than 250,000 transactions daily.Scope of employment:
As Client Service Officer within an international cross location team, you will be supporting international customers in English and German with queries or issues related to financial business or assisting customers in implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting connectivity (technical) products to assure a competitive advantage for the company.Key responsibilities:
- Be a point of contact for all questions in relation to securities settlement and cash management.
- Be a contact person for support on all day-to-day activities or in relation to technical / connectivity questions, issues, or set-up.
- Always maintain good relationship with clients in banking sector and stock exchange.
- Fluent German and English languages required in verbal and written form.
- University degree in finance, economics, IT, or equivalent training with professional experience.
- Taking on high responsibility and results orientation.
- Not afraid of continuous changes, seeking personal and professional challenges.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Prior work experience is a plus but not mandatory.
- General office productivity tools proficiency is expected.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Yearly bonuses.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Service Specialist - Cork
€22000 - 23400
Job Summary So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Ireland? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Cork for an amazing employer based in the seco...18 days ago
- People advisor with German
This is a role for fluent German speakers with strong English who are into new technologies, want to learn more about them and at the same time would like to meet new ...2 months ago
- German Customer Service Agent
Are you a native German ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. JOB DESCRI...4 days ago
- Technical Support with German
€30000 - 35000
In this role you will: Receive incoming calls and emails from customers with technical issues for a wide range of different software and hardware Prioritise problems, ...about 1 year ago
- German Customer Service Athens
€12000 - 24000
So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Greece? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Athens for an amazing employer based in the capital of Gree...2 months ago