Get similar jobs by email Register →
We're putting together a new multicultural team helping our internationl clients customers' use and develop market leading Employee Management web based applications. You'll have a full months training before you start but you must have excellent client facing, customer service and problem solving skills to be considered.
In this role you will:
- Be the clients first point of contact and offer as much help and advice as you can,
- Be proactive and resolve issues as quickly as possible,
- Build on-going client relationships and help users become application experts in their own right,
- Keep up to date with new application developments and release versions,
- Help and support other front line colleagues,
- Work and liaise with other internal technical and project support teams,
- Provide best-in-class customer service and support at all times via telephone and email,
What we want:
- Univeristy degree or equivalent,
- Fluency in Enlgish (verbal and written) - other languages advantageous,
- Problem solving skills and an analytical mind,
- Experience of working in a similar environment,
- Knowledge of IT or CRM systems, but as full training is provided applications from graduates are welcomed,
- Ability to learn new skills,
- Enthusiasm and determination with a real 'can do' attitude,
- Willingness to help others and be part of a successful team,
Applications from people living outside of the Czech Republic are welcome but you must hold an EU passport and be ready to relocate quickly to Prague (unfortunately we are unable to sponsor Visa/Work Permit applicants for this position)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and an annual bonus,
- Friendly international environment in modern offices,
- 5 weeks annual holiday,
- Meal tickets and related benefits e.g. Multipsort card, free beverages, team events,
- Genuine chance to grow and develop long term career prospects,
- Security of working for a stable, major international organisation,
If you would like to apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter using the application button below.
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Client care specialist Czech/Slovak/Hungarian/Polish
€12000 - 15000
Do you speak Czech, Slovak, Hungarian or Polish? Then we absolutely want you to work in Athens! On behalf of our client we are looking for an enthusiastic & communicat...3 months ago
- Danish or German Speaking Customer Service Agent based in Malta
€0 - 24000
Danish speaking Customer Service Specialist to Malta! Do you have experience from customer service? Do you want to experience something exciting and get international ...2 months ago
- Danish Marketing Sales Representative Featured Job
€0 - 27000
Description As a member of our client you will be working on inbound as well as outbound leads to acquire new advertisers for the Product you are working for. You will...2 months ago
- Danish Marketing Sales Representative already based in Barcelona
€0 - 23000
Danish Marketing Sales Representative Barcelona, Spain - Full time position Description As a member of our client you will be working on inbound as well as outbound le...2 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Support to sunny Barcelona!
Do you have a passion for first class customer service and want to work in Barcelona? Then this is your shot! About the company Out client consists of teams that work ...16 days ago