Get similar jobs by email Register →
We're putting together a new multicultural team helping our internationl clients customers' use and develop market leading Employee Management web based applications. You'll have a full months training before you start but you must have excellent client facing, customer service and problem solving skills to be considered.
In this role you will:
- Be the clients first point of contact and offer as much help and advice as you can,
- Be proactive and resolve issues as quickly as possible,
- Build on-going client relationships and help users become application experts in their own right,
- Keep up to date with new application developments and release versions,
- Help and support other front line colleagues,
- Work and liaise with other internal technical and project support teams,
- Provide best-in-class customer service and support at all times via telephone and email,
What we want:
- Univeristy degree or equivalent,
- Fluency in Enlgish (verbal and written) - other languages advantageous,
- Problem solving skills and an analytical mind,
- Experience of working in a similar environment,
- Knowledge of IT or CRM systems, but as full training is provided applications from graduates are welcomed,
- Ability to learn new skills,
- Enthusiasm and determination with a real 'can do' attitude,
- Willingness to help others and be part of a successful team,
Applications from people living outside of the Czech Republic are welcome but you must hold an EU passport and be ready to relocate quickly to Prague (unfortunately we are unable to sponsor Visa/Work Permit applicants for this position)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and an annual bonus,
- Friendly international environment in modern offices,
- 5 weeks annual holiday,
- Meal tickets and related benefits e.g. Multipsort card, free beverages, team events,
- Genuine chance to grow and develop long term career prospects,
- Security of working for a stable, major international organisation,
If you would like to apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter using the application button below.
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Video Games Consultant (Danish)
€16000 - 19000
++Are you interested in video games? ++ Are you ready for a new challenge in Lisbon? ++ The Company Our partner is an international Contact Solutions provider working ...4 days ago
- Italian Contracts Specialist
€30000 - 35000
The company Our client, a leading pharmaceutical organization, that with offices all around the world, with achievements such as being the first company to mass-produc...2 months ago