Get similar jobs by email Register →
Client Services Officer - German and French
Headquartered in Dublin, our client specializes in providing international health insurance for employees, individuals and their dependants, wherever they are in the world.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, including healthcare, pension, life & disability, travel subsidy, discounts on home and car insurance, sports & social club and support for professional studies.
- Complete the 8 Phase training program.
- Look after the policy management of large corporate client from the enrolment to their renewal.
- Respond to client and broker queries and requests through email and phone within our 24 hour service level agreements (SLA)
- Manage the implementation of new business.
- Manage the renewal process of your clients once confirmed to the GMC.
- Manage short-term business contracts where applicable.
- Act as the main point of contact for assigned group schemes, Sales managers & brokers.
- Assist in the management of group schemes on a day-to-day basis.
- Prioritize your workload in line with team targets.
- Attend daily huddles and team & department meetings.
- Ensure accuracy in all written correspondence to clients and brokers.
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients and brokers, solving problems promptly and in a professional manner, preventing unnecessary delays.
- Be proactive with sensitive cases in line with the Client Experience Project procedures.
- Follow department and company procedures in relation to anti-corruption and fraud, complaints handling and data protection.
- Ensure the Management Team is aware of all cases that could cause potential issues.
- Build rapport with the Client Relationship Managers and Sales Managers, work with them on any issues relating our clients.
- Build positive and professional working relationships with internal clients, e.g. Credit Control, Helpline, Renewals Team, Sales Team, Client Relations.
- Build positive and professional working relationships externally with both brokers and clients. Manage your markets as per team requirements.
- Attend meetings where appropriate and provide minutes and updates to all stakeholders.
- Have the ability to quickly learn the technical aspects of the job & offer system solutions or work-around where possible.
- Participate in the training of newer team members where appropriate and act as a new starter buddy if required.
- Participate in the improvement of workflows and procedures.
- Participate in client visits or other visitor meetings where appropriate.
- Participate in client presentations, online demos and conference calls.
- Participate in various committees across the department.
- Work on ad hoc projects as and when required.
- 1-2 years experience in a Client Services/Administration role in the Insurance/Financial Services sector or previous experience in a customer focused role in an administrative capacity, ideally in the insurance industry
- Experience working in a pressurized environment with tight deadlines
- Experience in dealing with emails and phone calls in a target driven environment.
- Keyboard skills with experience of Microsoft Office especially Excel and other standard software.
- Experience in a customer and quality focused environment, producing accurate work within team turnaround times
- Fluency in English, German and French
- Client focused
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Honesty and integrity
- Results driven
- Proactive and solution oriented
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise tasks
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Insurance Administrator - Dublin City Center
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€25000 - 27000 per annum
Job Summary Worked in the insurance industry before? Know your way around it? Well how does working in the Insurance administration team for one of Ireland's leading i...about 1 month ago