Get similar jobs by email Register →
Responsible for servicing & collection of past due loan and maintenance fee accounts as assigned. Execution of loan and maintenance fee calls to owners worldwide, requesting payment and aiming to reduce and control delinquency of past due accounts to the company average rate. Complete all required collection activities for timely completion. Liaises with company departments on owner-related loans and maintenance fee issues. Providing regular updates on overdue loan and maintenance fee accounts.
Essential Job Functions:
- Communicate with owners by telephone, email, fax and post when account becomes past due, requesting payment, and follow up on all promises received and accounts that have not been reached on initial call.
- Discuss with owners possible resolutions to bring their account back into good standing and advice owners of consequences of non-payment.
- Review specific account situations and support and advise owners on all related issues, such as late fees, historical payments, past and future usage, methods of payment and payment plans.
- Liaise with internal and external departments regarding servicing and collections. Ensure follow up on all account issues and ensure that records are kept accurate and up-to-date in the relevant systems.
- Ensure that overdue letters for loans and maintenance fees are sent to owners and assist in the preparation, printing, co-ordination and mailing of these and other correspondence relating to the collection and revocation process.
- Co-ordinate and execute pay off quotations, credit card charges and credit card auto-debit programme enrolments.
- Gather relevant information (e.g. bank, credit card details) in case of refund request and pass to Research Department to process.
- Liaise with bank and credit card companies to obtain credit card authorization code to manually overwrite charges when required.
- Review and understand payment history’s for loan and maintenance fees and forward to Research Department or owners, where applicable.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested, including (but not limited to) post/DHL, logging system issues, preparing revocation files, outbound call campaigns etc.
- Assist Research Department, where necessary and contact owners as and when requested.
- Ensure all owners data (credit card details and personal data) is secure and saved as per PCI and PII guidelines.
- Responding and helping with ‘Payment’ overflow calls from owner services, when required.
- Translate documentation, when required.
- Fluency in English and German is required.
- Ensure all written correspondence is correct prior to sending to owners and is sent in a timely manner
- Attend and participate in meetings when required.
- Build positive relationships with owners as well as with Europe, US & Middle East and Asia Associates.
- Perform all tasks in a timely manner ensuring all deadlines are met
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by management
- Comply with the company’s policies and procedures
- Be proactive, maintain a positive attitude and have a flexible approach to work, meeting the needs of the team and the business at all times
- Maintain an attitude and commitment to provide excellent service to all customers and associates. Respond sensitively to the needs and feelings of others, regardless of status or position; accept interpersonal differences and maintain a constructive rapport with all associates and customers
- Maintain a working knowledge of all MVW product lines
- Maintain computer systems knowledge (Microsoft Office, e-mail, Word, Excel etc)
- Work with all colleagues as a team, supporting the needs within that team and those of the business at all times.
For further Information on this role, please contact Sarah on 021 4911061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Collection Specialist (Dutch/Flemish)
€23.000 - 24.000 euro gross / year
The Company. For one of our client, an international company, we are currently recruiting for a Collection Specialist. The Job. In this role, you will be in charge of ...5 days ago
- Collection Specialist (Dutch/Flemish)
€23000 - 24000
The Company. For one of our client, an international company, we are currently recruiting for a Collection Specialist. The Job. In this role, you will be in charge of ...7 days ago
- Dutch Collection Officer in Berlin
€30000 - 30000
Our client is a pioneer in the field of banking services, financial technology and mobile lending. They are currently looking for Dutch Collection Officers to join the...21 days ago
- Accounts Payable Accountant (French or Dutch B2)
€20000 - 24000
Are you interested to build a career in Finance? Would you like to work for an international company with a great reputation? This is your job! The Company. For one of...5 months ago
- Accounts Receivable & Billing Accountant (Benelux) - Barcelona city
€based on the experience
For one of our clients, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable & Billing Accountant speaking...5 days ago