Get similar jobs by email Register →
Responsible for servicing & collection of past due loan and maintenance fee accounts as assigned. Execution of loan and maintenance fee calls to owners worldwide, requesting payment and aiming to reduce and control delinquency of past due accounts to the company average rate. Complete all required collection activities for timely completion. Liaises with company departments on owner-related loans and maintenance fee issues. Providing regular updates on overdue loan and maintenance fee accounts.
Essential Job Functions:
- Communicate with owners by telephone, email, fax and post when account becomes past due, requesting payment, and follow up on all promises received and accounts that have not been reached on initial call.
- Discuss with owners possible resolutions to bring their account back into good standing and advice owners of consequences of non-payment.
- Review specific account situations and support and advise owners on all related issues, such as late fees, historical payments, past and future usage, methods of payment and payment plans.
- Liaise with internal and external departments regarding servicing and collections. Ensure follow up on all account issues and ensure that records are kept accurate and up-to-date in the relevant systems.
- Ensure that overdue letters for loans and maintenance fees are sent to owners and assist in the preparation, printing, co-ordination and mailing of these and other correspondence relating to the collection and revocation process.
- Co-ordinate and execute pay off quotations, credit card charges and credit card auto-debit programme enrolments.
- Gather relevant information (e.g. bank, credit card details) in case of refund request and pass to Research Department to process.
- Liaise with bank and credit card companies to obtain credit card authorization code to manually overwrite charges when required.
- Review and understand payment history’s for loan and maintenance fees and forward to Research Department or owners, where applicable.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested, including (but not limited to) post/DHL, logging system issues, preparing revocation files, outbound call campaigns etc.
- Assist Research Department, where necessary and contact owners as and when requested.
- Ensure all owners data (credit card details and personal data) is secure and saved as per PCI and PII guidelines.
- Responding and helping with ‘Payment’ overflow calls from owner services, when required.
- Translate documentation, when required.
- Fluency in English and German is required.
- Ensure all written correspondence is correct prior to sending to owners and is sent in a timely manner
- Attend and participate in meetings when required.
- Build positive relationships with owners as well as with Europe, US & Middle East and Asia Associates.
- Perform all tasks in a timely manner ensuring all deadlines are met
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by management
- Comply with the company’s policies and procedures
- Be proactive, maintain a positive attitude and have a flexible approach to work, meeting the needs of the team and the business at all times
- Maintain an attitude and commitment to provide excellent service to all customers and associates. Respond sensitively to the needs and feelings of others, regardless of status or position; accept interpersonal differences and maintain a constructive rapport with all associates and customers
- Maintain a working knowledge of all MVW product lines
- Maintain computer systems knowledge (Microsoft Office, e-mail, Word, Excel etc)
- Work with all colleagues as a team, supporting the needs within that team and those of the business at all times.
For further Information on this role, please contact Sarah on 021 4911061 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Credit & Collection Specialist - German - Amersfoort
€1 per annum
For one of our clients in Amersfoort, we are looking for a German speaking Credit & Collection Specialist. In this role, you will initially be responsible for cash col...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Accounts Receivable
€15000 - 25000
Be Part of It This position is with an international company who have a presence in upwards of 45 different countries. They operate in the Audio/Visual Sector of the T...about 1 month ago
- Cash Collector (French)
€0 - 0
Job Description For one of our clients, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting a French Cash Collector. The Job In this...4 days ago
- General Ledger Accountant (French)
€24000 - 25000
Job Description For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a French Accounts Payable agent. The ...about 1 month ago
- Polish speaking Financial Accountant
€0 - 0
On behalf of our prestigious Partner who is expanding their operations, we are looking for Polish speaking Financial Accountants in Budapest and Szeged. Responsible fo...2 months ago