Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Commercial Analyst|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package relocation|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 Plus excellent benefits package and fantastic career development
Would you like to be a part of one of the largest and fastest growing Online Gaming operators? An exciting opportunity for a Commercial Analyst has arisen within a busy commercial team at a leading Online Gaming company in Gibraltar. Our client is looking for an analytical candidate who has a Sportsbook and VIP background.
The successful Commercial Analyst will monitor all promotional activity and manage the ROI alongside maximising all VIP promotional activity across all platforms and channels. This is your opportunity to be part of a highly successful organisation, who offer an unparalleled gaming experience as the UK's number one Bingo Operator, Sports Bookmaker and leading Casino provider.
The responsibilities of the Commercial Analyst are as follows:
- Provide ROI for VIP promotional activity
- Introduce churn prevention identification and models
- Provide detailed segmentation for different VIP tiers and their performance
- Provide XSell analysis to ensure correct CRM segmentation for VIPs
- Measure large campaigns and proactively provide support for risk assessments for automated and manual activity
- Work closely with Promotions Exec to maximise VIP promotional activity across all platforms and channels
- Work closely with VIP Team Leader to provide team statistics to allow for accurate QA s
- Work closely with VIP Team Leader to provide data to measure SLA's
- Work with BI team to extract data and build reports
Commercial Analyst - Required skills and Experience:
- Analytical skills essential and commercial awareness of how to monetise VIPs
- Good knowledge of Sportsbook and Gaming activity
- Good communication and presentation skills to build relationships internally and present findings to audiences at all levels
Do you have what it takes to succeed in this Commercial Analyst role?
Apply now without delay, this is a competitive role and the client is arranging interviews with suitable candidates as soon as possible.