Get similar jobs by email Register →
My client is seeking an enthusiastic sales agent to join their busy commercial team dealing with a wide variety of existing and new property for sale.
The role requires someone who is able to work independently in a busy office whilst working as part of a team. And with an ability to adapt & be reactive in a fast paced environment.
As a Property Agent, you must have first class interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal. Strong business acumen is also key.
- Dealing with sales enquiries (phone & email) on a daily basis
- Responding to phone & email queries in a swift manner
- Setting up viewing appointments
- Carrying out viewings as required
- Ensuring properties are listed correctly on myhome.ie & daft.ie
- Updating property & enquiry databases with prospective purchasers details and sales offers
- Liaising with purchasers & vendors solicitors to ensure contracts are signed/ sales closed in specific time frame
- Reporting to vendors with updates on sale progress
- Preparing marketing plan & budgets for vendors, as required
- Preparing mailshots to prospective purchasers/ enquiries
- Researching comparables & providing opinion on likely sales values
- To be considered for this exciting position, you must have:
- Experience as an estate or property agent, including strong knowledge of the commercial property sector
- Excellent client-facing experience and a proven track record of successful negotiation
- A driving license and access to your own vehicle
- A valid PSRA licence
Salary is dependent on experience
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Sales Administrator
French company based in Central London dedicated to the design and distribution of top end furniture is currently seeking to recruit a French speaking Sales Administra...3 months ago