Get similar jobs by email Register →
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
COMMUNITY SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (CSR) - FRENCH
About the job
At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners-our community-is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the most compelling, most efficient way. Community Support Representatives are all about helping and educating both riders and drivers. We help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into our most passionate evangelists. The right candidate is always looking for unique and exciting ways to resolve problems with exceptional support and exceptional communication, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly while developing trustworthy relationships with our community.
What you'll do
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone).
- Be a passionate advocate for riders and drivers while answering any questions that come your way.
- Show empathy to frustrated riders and drivers while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences.
- Create loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with Uber all over again.
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary.
What you'll need
- Fluency in French.
- Incredible empathy and understanding of both riders and driver partners alike. You will be an excellent advocate for Uber's users and are passionate about the community experience.
- Calm under pressure. You have excellent organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Curiosity. You love learning how things work and you're always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- Excellent communication skills. You're eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you're explaining a new policy to riders or drivers, explaining the importance of certain complicated metrics, or responding to support issues over email.
- Passion. You love Uber. You are driven by helping others and being at the forefront of a highly visible, fast-growing brand.
- Agility. You can move quickly with care. You embrace change and can absorb new information with ease.
- Proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- Excellent reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users' expectations.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skills for handling multiple issues at once to efficiently resolve a large number of inquiries.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, contributing to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- Amenable to work time that is shift based totaling 40 hours per week. Weekend and weekly evening shifts are required.
- To be an Uber evangelist - you care deeply about the product and getting others excited to ride and partner with Uber.
- A bachelor's degree or college experience preferred.
- Support experience in a high-volume environment, including service industries, retail, hospitality or other support environments is preferred.
- Familiarity with Zendesk is a plus, but not required.
- Competitive salary & benefits package.
- Snacks and drinks.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built.
- We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Customer Relationship Representative
€28000 - 30000
Customer Relationship Representatives – French Location – Athlone Position type: Permanent Our client is a global provider of medical technologies in Athlone. Your rol...about 1 month ago
- French Sport Support Advisor
€20000 - 23000
French Sport Support Professional – Dublin, Ireland Want to be part of the customer service team for the No1 Sports brand in the world. You will be passionate about th...1 day ago
- French Technical Support Associate
€21000 - 24000
French Technical Support Associate We’re looking for technically minded professionals, fluent in English and French, who are positive, friendly and enjoy making custom...1 day ago
- Technical Support with French
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience. Opportunity to join a well known globa...13 days ago
- French Customer Support Advisor
€14000 - 19000
FRENCH CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR Location: Prague Our client is a software and hardware development company, operating in the automotive industry, with headquarters in ...22 days ago