Get similar jobs by email Register →
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
WHO YOU ARE
- Incredibly empathetic and understanding of users alike. You will be a powerful advocate for Uber’s users and are obsessed with the community experience.
- Cool and calm under pressure. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- Word-savvy. You’re eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you’re explaining a new policy to riders or drivers, explaining the importance of certain complicated metrics, or responding to support issues over email.
- Passionate. You love Uber. You are driven by helping others and being on the front-lines of a highly visible, fast-growing brand.
- Agile. You can move quickly with care. You embrace change and can absorb new information with ease.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone).
- Be a passionate advocate for users while answering any questions that come your way.
- Show empathy to frustrated users while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences.
- Build loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with Uber all over again.
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary.
- Fluent in French
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Currently living in Lisbon or willing to move
- High proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- Exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users’ expectations.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries.
- Must work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- Work time will be shift based totaling 40 hours per week.
- Weekend and weekly evening shifts are required.
- Night shifts may be required in the future
- You’re an Uber evangelist — you care deeply about the product and getting others excited to use Uber.
- Bachelor's degree or college experience preferred but not mandatory
- Support experience in a high-volume environment, including service industries, retail, hospitality or other support environments preferred but not mandatory
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Speaking Technical Customer Support Representative (flexible shifts)
€22000 - 22000
Technical Customer Support Representative Join us as a Technical Customer Support representative and you’ll be supporting a world-leading electrical vehicle charging n...1 day ago
- French Customer Service Representative
We are now looking for French Speakers to Amsterdam, Netherlands for our international client. As one of the largest global players in the contact centre industry, wit...17 days ago
- French Customer Representative
CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE Responsibilities: • Provide first class customer satisfaction at all times by taking necessary steps to assist and support our customers • Hand...19 days ago
- French Sales Representative
If you are a Sales Representative who wants to kick start your career by working with a world renowned IT company, then we want to hear from you! Our employees are ope...19 days ago
- French Collections Representative Featured Job
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
As a French Collections Agent, you will perform a range of collection duties including monitoring the status of ageing accounts and following established policies and ...2 months ago