Get similar jobs by email Register →
At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners—our community—is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way. Community Support Representatives are all about helping and educating both riders and drivers. We help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into our strongest evangelists. The right candidate is always looking for unique and exciting ways to solve problems with exceptional support and exceptional communication, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly while developing trustworthy relationships with our community.
Community Support Representative - Portuguese
WHO YOU ARE
- Incredibly empathetic and understanding of both riders and driver partners alike. You will be a powerful advocate for Uber’s users and are obsessed with the community experience.
- Cool and calm under pressure. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- Word-savvy. You’re eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you’re explaining a new policy to riders or drivers, explaining the importance of certain complicated metrics, or responding to support issues over email.
- Passionate. You love Uber. You are driven by helping others and being on the front-lines of a highly visible, fast-growing brand.
- Agile. You can move quickly with care. You embrace change and can absorb new information with ease.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone).
- Be a passionate advocate for riders and drivers while answering any questions that come your way.
- Show empathy to frustrated riders and drivers while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences.
- Build loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with Uber all over again.
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary.
- Fluent in English & Native/bilingual in Portuguese
- Available to work full-time, including evenings and weekends.
- High proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- Exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users’ expectations.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries.
- Must work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- You’re an Uber evangelist — you care deeply about the product and getting others excited to ride and partner with Uber.
- Bachelor's degree or college experience preferred.
- Support experience in a high-volume environment, including service industries, retail, hospitality or other support environments.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- B2B Customer Support Representative (Dutch)
€18000 - 19000
Are you a dynamic and outgoing person? Do you have experience in giving Customer Support on the phone? Then this is your position: The Company is a constantly growing ...about 1 year ago
- French Speaking Technical Customer Support Representative (flexible shifts)
€22000 - 22000
Technical Customer Support Representative Join us as a Technical Customer Support representative and you’ll be supporting a world-leading electrical vehicle charging n...about 14 hours ago
- French Customer Service Representative
We are now looking for French Speakers to Amsterdam, Netherlands for our international client. As one of the largest global players in the contact centre industry, wit...16 days ago
- French Customer Representative
CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE Responsibilities: • Provide first class customer satisfaction at all times by taking necessary steps to assist and support our customers • Hand...18 days ago
- French Sales Representative
If you are a Sales Representative who wants to kick start your career by working with a world renowned IT company, then we want to hear from you! Our employees are ope...18 days ago