Get similar jobs by email Register →
At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners—our community—is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way. Community Support Representatives are all about helping and educating both riders and drivers. We help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into our strongest evangelists. The right candidate is always looking for unique and exciting ways to solve problems with exceptional support and exceptional communication, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly while developing trustworthy relationships with our community.
Community Support Representative - Portuguese
WHO YOU ARE
- Incredibly empathetic and understanding of both riders and driver partners alike. You will be a powerful advocate for Uber’s users and are obsessed with the community experience.
- Cool and calm under pressure. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- Word-savvy. You’re eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you’re explaining a new policy to riders or drivers, explaining the importance of certain complicated metrics, or responding to support issues over email.
- Passionate. You love Uber. You are driven by helping others and being on the front-lines of a highly visible, fast-growing brand.
- Agile. You can move quickly with care. You embrace change and can absorb new information with ease.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone).
- Be a passionate advocate for riders and drivers while answering any questions that come your way.
- Show empathy to frustrated riders and drivers while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences.
- Build loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with Uber all over again.
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary.
- Fluent in English & Native/bilingual in Portuguese
- Available to work full-time, including evenings and weekends.
- High proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- Exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users’ expectations.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries.
- Must work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- You’re an Uber evangelist — you care deeply about the product and getting others excited to ride and partner with Uber.
- Bachelor's degree or college experience preferred.
- Support experience in a high-volume environment, including service industries, retail, hospitality or other support environments.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Technical Customer Support Representative
€20000 - 58000
Technical Customer Support Representative Join us as a Technical Customer Support representative and you’ll be supporting a world-leading electrical vehicle charging n...about 2 months ago
- B2B Customer Support Representative (Dutch)
€18000 - 19000
Are you a dynamic and outgoing person? Do you have experience in giving Customer Support on the phone? Then this is your position: The Company is a constantly growing ...10 months ago
- Finnish Sales Support Representative - Limerick
€27540 - 28540 per annum
For those of you who like to chat, who lives to help others get where they need, this customer service job could be for you. We are looking for Finnish speakers who al...5 months ago
- jr. Business Consultant - Portuguese
€ competitive salary + bonus + relocation
Would you like to join the most fast growing provider of the broker's market ? Are you high motivated and can you handle it to work & think fast and help customers in ...2 months ago
- French Collections Representative
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
As a French Collections Agent, you will perform a range of collection duties including monitoring the status of ageing accounts and following established policies and ...8 days ago