Get similar jobs by email Register →
For my retained client, a major developer in the Offshore wind industry, I am looking for support in different HSE functions for the build of their offshore wind farm project in Germany. These contract roles will be for a minimum of 1 year and based from the office in Germany and on site.
PLEASE NOTE; Fluent in German is a requirement for these positions.
CONSTRUCTION H&S ENGINEER
Site office based and Offshore (Germany)
Contracting period: Minimum 1 year
The main purpose of this Construction H&S Engineer position is to support the H&S Manager on site, during the fabrication and construction phases of the offshore wind farm project. The focus of this role will be to monitor works through the fabrication, construction and commissioning phases of the wind farm.
The overall aim is to achieve world-class performance levels working in partnership with our employees, contractors, stakeholders and members of the public.
Responsibilities of the Construction H&S Engineer:
• Assist the H&S manager with the day to day H&S respective work focusing on the Construction works that will be happeninig at the Port during the Windfarm construction.
• Ensure that the contractors implement the requirements coming from the project H&S Plan
• Assure the contractor fully comply with the Minimum H&S Requirements Handbook
• Receive and review contractors risk assessments / method statements work with project management to approve submitted documents.
• Carry out audits/ inspection in line with project audit programme
• Ensure actions from audits, inspections and H&S meetings are closed out in timely manner
• Attend H&S project meetings with contractors, attend project meetings and represent H&S interests.
• Hold all relevant H&S site level documents
• Collate accident and incident statistics from the contractor and submit it to the H&S Manager
• Assist with accident and incident investigation as applicable, collate and submit reports.
• Work closely with the different Packages Teams making sure there is good flow of information and that the risks are detected and mitigated the earliest possible.
• Evaluation of Risk Assessments and Method Statements from the relevant contractors will be required
Experience and Needs:
• A proven Background in Health, Safety, Environment management with a construction background
• Minimum of 3 years experience in Renewables / Offshore environment
• Membership to Professional bodies for H&S and SiGeKo Certification is required
• Fluent English and German language skills is mandatory
Interested and available on short notice? Please send your CV and rate to Daphne Admiraal from Amoria Bond
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Mechatronic Engineer
Mechatronic Engineer, Electronic Modules | Salary up to CHF 110,000 (salary + bonus) plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Switzerland SRGEurope has been appoi...7 days ago
- ESD Engineer (Senior)
€Up to Swiss Franc120000 per annum + Plus benfits
Senior ESD Engineer | Salary up to CHF 120,000 (salary + bonus) plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Switzerland SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Sen...7 days ago
- RFID Industrial Test Engineer
RFID Industrial Test Engineer | Competitive salary and bonus plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Switzerland SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an RFID ...8 days ago
- IC Digital Vertification Engineer
€Up to Swiss Franc115000 per annum + Plus benefits
IC Digital Verification Engineer | Salary up to CHF 115,000 (salary + bonus) plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Switzerland SRGEurope has been appointed to ...about 2 months ago
- Systems Support Engineer
York, North Yorkshire
€Up to £27000 per annum
Systems Support Engineer| Salary £27,000 | York | IT industry SRGEurope is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Systems Support Engineer to join a company wi...about 2 months ago