Get similar jobs by email Register →
As a Contact Center Manager you will partner with our corporate client to make all the strategic decisions regarding the Contact Center operation. You will work with your Assistant Contact Center Manager to achieve the results and will be responsible for planning the necessary actions – recruitment, training, IT development, logistic conditions – coordinating the successful implementation with our internal departments. You will be focused on SLAs, KPIs, profitability, and customer satisfaction and on adding value to your Account.
- Manage the Contact Center Operation and being responsible for strategic decision-making;
- Defining and implementing action plans to achieve the expected results, working as a focal point between the client and Teleperformance’s internal departments;
- Driving the P&L;
- Driving the operational results (SLAs and KPIs);
- Driving the team (Assistant Contact Center Manager, First Line Managers and Customer Service Representatives) to deliver a service of excellence.
Who are we looking for?
- Fluent English speakers (mandatory);
- Fluency in a 2nd language will be a plus;
- Experience managing Contact Center operations (mandatory);
- Experience financial management: budget, margin and P&L (mandatory).
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Free organized sport activities and events;
- Relocation and integration program for foreign applicants.