Get similar jobs by email Register →
A leading Glass container manufacturer which has 80 plants in 23 different countries is hiring a Container & Mould Designer for their operations in Germany. In business for over 100 years and recently acquiring a new business in the US with over 6000 people, the company is on the up.
Within Europe they have 36 plants and Germany is a key hub for Europe with 5 plants and a Specialist Design Center where this position would be based.
The company is looking to hire a professional ideally from the glass manufacturing sector but they could be considered from other industries if they have the relevant adaptable skills for the role.
The purpose of the role will be to design containers in the lead-time defined by his/her manager. Working as part of a team you will contribute to the full workload set out by the EU Engineering Lead as well as the local German team-leader.
The Key responsibilities include: -
- Container design using KBE tools and/or ProEngineer
- Mould engineering design using available KBE tools/ ProEngineer
- Always follow Safety and Operational Excellence.
- You will maintain close relationships with sales teams both for Germany and the rest of Europe internally.
- You will create and maintain close relationships with both customers and mould suppliers externally.
- As you experience grows you will have more experience in being accountable for the Opex and P&L.
- Engineering Degree
- Proficient/Fluent German
- Strong English spoken
- Previous experience with ProEngineer and other solid modelling programs.
- Good knowledge on spreadsheets and databases
You will receive excellent on the job training, have the opportunity for international travel to global sites and clients and have transparent growth opportunities in the company. Please present your CV to express an interest.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Global Digital Learning Designer (English Native)
€35000 - 38000
The Company. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Global Digital Learning Designer for one of our international clients, based in Barcelona. The Job. Part of...6 days ago