Get similar jobs by email Register →
Would you like to join a successful and fast-growing digital marketing company and develop market-specific content for various online channels? Our Dutch content team is looking for a new team member, who finds innovative ways to create and improve content. If you have excellent communication skills and love working in a team environment, we want to hear from you!
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
As our Content Editor you are part of a small team of creative people focusing on the Dutch market. You and your team are part of the content department, where content editors from different countries develop different forms of market-specific content, such as reviews, articles, blogs and emails for the various websites managed by the company.
Your challenge is to create high-quality content for our market leading web portals, that best suit the needs of our visitors. You have a good understanding of the needs and characteristics of online casino players to engage your readership, and through this meet the needs of our clients; the online casino providers. You shine in your role writing, researching and publishing a variety of engaging Dutch content for multiple websites in line with SEO and other techniques and practices, ensuring that all content tasks and requests are completed in a professional and timely manner and to a high standard.
TO DO IT YOU WILL NEED:
We are looking for a highly #CREATIVE individual who can come up with fresh #IDEAS and#THINKS_OUTSIDE_THE_BOX. You have excellent #COMMUNICATION_SKILLS, and the ability to#COLLABORATE to achieve mutual goals in a #TEAM environment. You find it easy to motivate yourself and you work in an efficient, mature and professional manner. You have great#TIME_MANAGEMENT skills and are able to work towards #DEADLINES. You also have a#KEEN_EYE_FOR_DETAIL and are a great #PROOFREADER. You have at least#ONE_YEAR_EXPERIENCE in writing and publishing SEO content using#CONTENT_MANAGEMENT_SYSTEMS and we expect you to have a #DEGREE in Communication, Journalism or a related discipline. It is highly regarded if you have at least 6 months professional experience in #IGAMING and image and video editing skills.
AND IF YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE:
- We’ll fly you and your belongings to Malta;
- Provide you with private health insurance;
- Help you with all necessary paperwork in Malta;
- Provide you with free lunches every day, prepared by our very own professional chef;
- Offer you a sports benefit and exercise classes to keep you fit and healthy;
- You’ll have lots of sunshine! The Maltese Islands enjoy an average of 300 sunny days a year,
- and are surrounded by gorgeous beaches; and
- You’ll enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience working on a Mediterranean island where almost everyone speaks English, the cost of living is relatively low compared to other European cities, and you’ll get to meet people from around the world!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Service - French Language
€30000 - 40000
Here is an opportunity to become a part of a major international electronic consumer goods company's European Customer Support team.This position is suitable for gradu...2 months ago
- Swedish + Norwegian Content Creation & SEO Executive - Malta
€31000 - 34000 per annum
More & More people are joining the online gaming revolution! But, with all the thriving online gaming websites out there, how do you attract your key target audience a...7 days ago
- Sales Team Leader (Dutch)
€Competitive Salary + Extra Benefits
Do you have experience in leading sales teams? Are you a positive and enthusiastic person, ready to go the extra mile? Then this position is for you: The Company For o...30 days ago
- Junior Campaign Specialist (Dutch)
€24000 - 28000
The Company For one of our clients, a well-known international company in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting a Dutch speaker as Junior Campaign Specialist. The Job...2 months ago
- Masters/PhD Graduate in Chemistry - Ghent - QC Specialist
Ghent, East Flanders
€2500 - 3500 per month
Masters or PhD graduate in Chemistry - Ghent - QC Specialist My client, a well known company within Medical Devices is looking for a QC Specialist to join their team. ...15 days ago