Get similar jobs by email Register →
Would you like to join a successful and fast-growing digital marketing company and develop market-specific content for various online channels? Our English content team is looking for a new team member, who finds innovative ways to create and improve content. If you have excellent communication skills and love working in a team environment, we want to hear from you!
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
As our Content Editor you are part of a small team of creative people focusing on the UK market. You and your team are part of the content department, where content editors from different countries develop different forms of market-specific content, such as reviews, articles, blogs and emails for the various websites managed by the company.
Your challenge is to create high-quality content for our market leading web portals, that best suit the needs of our visitors. You have a good understanding of the needs and characteristics of online casino players to engage your readership, and through this meet the needs of our clients; the online casino providers. You shine in your role writing, researching and publishing a variety of engaging English content for multiple websites in line with SEO and other techniques and practices, ensuring that all content tasks and requests are completed in a professional and timely manner and to a high standard.
TO DO IT YOU WILL NEED:
We are looking for a highly #CREATIVE individual who can come up with fresh #IDEAS and#THINKS_OUTSIDE_THE_BOX. You have excellent #COMMUNICATION_SKILLS, and the ability to#COLLABORATE to achieve mutual goals in a #TEAM environment. You find it easy to motivate yourself and you work in an efficient, mature and professional manner. You have great#TIME_MANAGEMENT skills and are able to work towards #DEADLINES. You also have a#KEEN_EYE_FOR_DETAIL and are a great #PROOFREADER. You have at least#ONE_YEAR_EXPERIENCE in writing and publishing SEO content using#CONTENT_MANAGEMENT_SYSTEMS and we expect you to have a #DEGREE in Communication, Journalism or a related discipline. It is highly regarded if you have at least 6 months professional experience in #IGAMING and image and video editing skills.
AND IF YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE:
- We’ll fly you and your belongings to Malta;
- Provide you with private health insurance;
- Help you with all necessary paperwork in Malta;
- Provide you with free lunches every day, prepared by our very own professional chef;
- Offer you a sports benefit and exercise classes to keep you fit and healthy;
- You’ll have lots of sunshine! The Maltese Islands enjoy an average of 300 sunny days a year,
- and are surrounded by gorgeous beaches; and
- You’ll enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience working on a Mediterranean island where almost everyone speaks English, the cost of living is relatively low compared to other European cities, and you’ll get to meet people from around the world!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Content Writer
You are a high performing content specialist, who will work in the product content team within the Product Marketing team. You will check and clean the existing databa...26 days ago
- Finnish Content Management Representative – Cork
€22000 - 26000
Finnish Content Management Representative wanted for International Outsourcing Giant here in Cork, Ireland. This is the perfect opportunity for those who have a near n...19 days ago
- Swedish Content Management Representative – Cork
€22000 - 26000
Swedish Content Management Representative wanted for International Outsourcing Giant here in Cork, Ireland. This is the perfect opportunity for those who have a near n...19 days ago
- Dutch + Swedish Content Merchandising Executive
You are an experienced digital content specialist, who will work in the Digital Content & Merchandising team to execute promotions and merchandising plan to support Di...26 days ago
- Dutch + Spanish Content Merchandising Executive
ou are an experienced digital content specialist, who will work in the Digital Content & Merchandising team to execute promotions and merchandising plan to support Dig...26 days ago