Get similar jobs by email Register →
Capgemini Business Process Outsourcing is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BPO employs over 3400 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Provide 1st line support for customer Single Point of Contacts (SPOC)
- Execution of services to assist internal and external stakeholders
- Phone support and train suppliers
- Be part of main release projects as the application responsible of the team
- Lead customers in using efficiently all functionalities of our applications
- Work with continuous improvements of internal processes, routines and the development of new services for our customers
- Fluency in German & English
- Experience in Customer Service area (preferable technical Help Desk roles)
- Client and value adding mind-set
- Merit if you have experience in ITIL as best practice
- Strong social and communication skills with focus on quality and time
- Good analytical skills and a structured way of working with a client focus
- Ability to take own initiatives and to think outside the box
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data processing might include voice recording. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it”
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application and voice recordings for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.
Employment Agencies Register – 9595
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Technical Customer Service Rep - Amsterdam
€1600 - 1700 per month + Pension Plan & Many More
German Speakers are wanted for a German Customer Service job here in Amsterdam - The Cultural Capital of Europe! How does working with the world's #1 customer experien...7 days ago
- Dutch or German Customer Service Representative
€0 - 0
Benefits: 4 weeks of training; Personal and professional development; Competitive base salary; Performance-based bonus; Free provided for accommodation; Refund for the...about 2 months ago
- Spanish / Dutch / German or French speaking Service Desk Engineer
€30000 - 40000
SERVICE DESK ENGINEER Prague Team Description & Purpose of Role The Service Desk is a functional unit made up of a dedicated number of staff who are responsible for de...about 1 month ago
- German 1st Line/Helpdesk Support
Advancing People Multilingual Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a German speaking Service Desk/Technical Support Analyst for their client based in Croydon...about 1 month ago
- Technical Support with German
€30000 - 35000
In this role you will: Receive incoming calls and emails from customers with technical issues for a wide range of different software and hardware Prioritise problems, ...7 months ago