Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is among the largest beverages organization group worldwide. Is at the heart of a business model, which includes purchasing, production, distribution and sales through an extensive client network and global level. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD. As a truly consumer-centric, sales driven organization, our client is one of the world's top-5 consumer products companies, managing an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and holds the No.1 / No. 2 market position in its world’s product market. To start your career or first job after graduation, being part of such corporation will be to your professional development a great chance to extend your knowledge, skills and understanding of global business scope.
Scope of employment:
The Contract & Catalogue Enablement Specialist is responsible for establishment and administration of contracts and catalogues in all approved systems and tools.
- Verify completeness of contract/catalogue upload request forms.
- Work with Category Manager, Spot Buyer and Supplier on providing all required data for contracts and catalogues.
- Create/Upload contracts and catalogues in system tools.
- Upload contracts in contract repository.
- Obtain approval for uploaded contract and catalogue content.
- Release contracts / unlock catalogues for use.
- Align with suppliers for punch out enablement if required.
- Receive inputs on expiration dates or updates necessary in contracts.
- Close out expired or no longer desired contracts and catalogues.
- Escalate issues to Content and IT Management Lead.
- University Degree/Post school/high school study expected.
- Understanding of Procurement tools (SAP, SRM, Emptoris, MS Access, etc.).
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to conceptualize business impact focused analytics.
- Fluent in English and advanced in Dutch.
- Establishing collaborative working relationships.
- Experience and understanding of sourcing and analytics tools such as Ariba, Emptoris, advanced MS Excel.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Temporary- to- permanent contract OR permanent contract (depending on our client's offer).
- The backup of a global corporation.
- Prague central location.
- State of the art office premises.
- International working environment.
- Every day use of foreign languages.
- Team-building activities and social events.
- Free refreshment on the working place.
- Friendly and dynamic work environment.
- Positive working atmosphere.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking European Capital city while fast-tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We...4 months ago
- Forwarding Specialist
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking team members for a new road transport logistics branch office in Brno. Our client is an award winning, expanding Central European logistics company. ...about 1 year ago
- French Technical Support Advisor
French Technical Support Advisor Our client is open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated and have a keen interest in IT. You will be given...12 days ago