Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is among the largest beverages organization group worldwide. Is at the heart of a business model, which includes purchasing, production, distribution and sales through an extensive client network and global level. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD. As a truly consumer-centric, sales driven organization, our client is one of the world's top-5 consumer products companies, managing an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and holds the No.1 / No. 2 market position in its world’s product market. To start your career or first job after graduation, being part of such corporation will be to your professional development a great chance to extend your knowledge, skills and understanding of global business scope.
Scope of employment:
The Contract & Catalogue Enablement Specialist is responsible for establishment and administration of contracts and catalogues in all approved systems and tools.
- Verify completeness of contract/catalogue upload request forms.
- Work with Category Manager, Spot Buyer and Supplier on providing all required data for contracts and catalogues.
- Create/Upload contracts and catalogues in system tools.
- Upload contracts in contract repository.
- Obtain approval for uploaded contract and catalogue content.
- Release contracts / unlock catalogues for use.
- Align with suppliers for punch out enablement if required.
- Receive inputs on expiration dates or updates necessary in contracts.
- Close out expired or no longer desired contracts and catalogues.
- Escalate issues to Content and IT Management Lead.
- University Degree/Post school/high school study expected.
- Understanding of Procurement tools (SAP, SRM, Emptoris, MS Access, etc.).
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to conceptualize business impact focused analytics.
- Fluent in English and advanced in Dutch.
- Establishing collaborative working relationships.
- Experience and understanding of sourcing and analytics tools such as Ariba, Emptoris, advanced MS Excel.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Temporary- to- permanent contract OR permanent contract (depending on our client's offer).
- The backup of a global corporation.
- Prague central location.
- State of the art office premises.
- International working environment.
- Every day use of foreign languages.
- Team-building activities and social events.
- Free refreshment on the working place.
- Friendly and dynamic work environment.
- Positive working atmosphere.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Forwarding Specialist
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking team members for a new road transport logistics branch office in Brno. Our client is an award winning, expanding Central European logistics company. ...11 days ago
- Video Games Consultant (German)
€16000 - 18000
++Are you interested in video games? ++ Are you ready for a new challenge in Lisbon? ++ If you were born to be a gamer, this is your opportunity. The Company Our partn...2 months ago
- Video Games Consultant (Danish)
€16000 - 19000
++Are you interested in video games? ++ Are you ready for a new challenge in Lisbon? ++ The Company Our partner is an international Contact Solutions provider working ...2 months ago
- Nordic Legal Advisor
€29000 - 35000
Nordic Legal Coordinator Cork, Ireland Our client is a Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center in Cork who provides financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Pur...about 2 months ago
- German iNext Customer Service Agent
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork, Ireland who is searching for a German speaking iNext Customer Service Agent to join their growing team. ...about 1 month ago