Get similar jobs by email Register →
We’re now seeking an enthusiastic person to work on a variety of procurement projects. Our client is an international specialist procurement and supply chain consulting company. Their Prague office works with clients in multiple locations across the EU, helping them to select the best possible suppliers, improve supply chains and maximize their spending power.
In this role, you will:
- Evaluate bids, draft and review contracts with suppliers on behalf of the company's clients
- Oversee execution of contracts, extend contracts and keep the contracts updated
- Act as a negotiator and work to achieve the best possible deal for company's clients
- Supervise contractors' performances to ensure that the stipulations of the contract are being met
- Provide information and documentation for audit and reporting purposes
- Track error types and inform about them other team members
- Detail-orientated and analytical minded
- Very good written and spoken English and French language skills
- Knowledge of contractual terms
- Ability to face client and negotiate with suppliers
- at least 1 year experience in contract management/administration or purchasing
- Knowledge of procurement/ contarct management tools (e.g. SAP)
- Strong general PC skills, especially with MS Excel and Word
We can offer:
- Opportunity to join an innovative, leading international sourcing team,
- Competitive salary and benefits package including language courses, home office, lunch vouchers, and extra vacation days
- Long term opportunities to grow and develop your career,
- Genuinely interesting and varied projects will ensure that you're constantly learning.
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language.
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Service - French Language
€30000 - 40000
Here is an opportunity to become a part of a major international electronic consumer goods company's European Customer Support team.This position is suitable for gradu...about 2 months ago
- Business Proposal Analyst (FR/IT/ES/GER/RU)
€15000 - 16000
The Company Our client is a multinational company providing outsourcing, information technology and business consulting services. Company stands out strongly with its ...27 days ago
- Product Manager (Digital Sportsbook)
City of London,
Product Manager (Digital Sportsbook) | Competitive Salary and Benefits including Pension, Healthcare And Bonus | Gaming Company | London SRGEurope have been appointed ...27 days ago
- Multi-Channel Marketing Manager
City of London, London
Multi-Channel Marketing Manager | Competitive salary plus benefits including healthcare, life assurance, bonus scheme and relocation assistance | Gibraltar or London S...1 day ago
- Project Manager (Italian)
Do you have experience in Project/Events Management? Are you an extremely organized and energetic person who want to be part of a growing start-up company? Then this i...13 days ago