Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kerr Multilingual Recruitment|
|Job Title||Contracts Administrator - Assistant Manager|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Location||West London, London|
|Date Posted||5 days ago|
Assistant Manager Contracts Administrator
Permanent Full Time
Salary depending of Experience
Our client, a well established organisation within the creative / interior design sector is looking for someone to join their team based in West London that will be managing the contracts process from A to Z.
You need to have:
- Perfect fluency in English
- Experience within wholesale customer service.
- 2 years + of Contracts or Project Management experience
- Experience liaising with key decision makers and 3rd
- Experience processing orders
- Impeccable organisation skills with the ability to prioritise
- An excellent communicator and problem solving
- Adaptability and attention to detail.
- Working with CRM system.
- Computer literate - Microsoft Office and emails.
What you'll do:
- Manage all contract orders from beginning to end.
- Handle the acquisition and distribution.
- Liaising with internal department such as Warehouse, Credit Control, Purchasing, among other to ensure all is in order.
- Issue Terms and Conditions in accordance to company policy.
- Maintain detailed and organised files and reports at all times including audit files for each contract.
- Ensure selling price achieves company margins and supplier costs are the most competitive for all contracts.
- Obtain quotes and lead times for products and shipping from suppliers.
- Liaise with the internal Directors on final selling price and costing of goods.
- Support and follow up contract enquiries with the Sales team.
- Order processing and raising Purchase Orders through CRM database.
- Maintain and distribute contracts report on a monthly basis ensuring all information is accurate at all times.
- Liaising with production team if best spoken products are required by customers.
- Organise direct deliveries and invoice of goods to customers as and when required.
- Manage contract stock location.
- Liaise with the warehouse and suppliers on deliveries, quality of goods and shipping deadlines.
- Any ad-hoc duties.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Customer Service Assistant
€17000 - 21000
Be Part of It Our international and award winning client is looking for a Dutch speaker to provide customer support while representing one of the most well-known onlin...3 months ago
- Customer Service Assistant with Arabic
€14000 - 20000
Be part of it This is an opportunity we have available with an exciting client who works with some of the best known brands in the world. This company offers amazing p...2 months ago
- German Order Management - Westmeath
€28000 - 30000 per annum
To all German Speakers with a minimum of 1 years' experience in a Call Center and looking for a little more - Here is an order management job just for you. Get involve...2 months ago
- French Order Management & Care Agent – Westmeath
€28000 - 30000
To all French Speakers with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Call Center and looking for a little more – Here is an order management job just for you. Get involve...3 months ago