Get similar jobs by email Register →
Assistant Manager Contracts Administrator
Permanent Full Time
Salary depending of Experience
Our client, a well established organisation within the creative / interior design sector is looking for someone to join their team based in West London that will be managing the contracts process from A to Z.
You need to have:
- Perfect fluency in English
- Experience within wholesale customer service.
- 2 years + of Contracts or Project Management experience
- Experience liaising with key decision makers and 3rd
- Experience processing orders
- Impeccable organisation skills with the ability to prioritise
- An excellent communicator and problem solving
- Adaptability and attention to detail.
- Working with CRM system.
- Computer literate - Microsoft Office and emails.
What you'll do:
- Manage all contract orders from beginning to end.
- Handle the acquisition and distribution.
- Liaising with internal department such as Warehouse, Credit Control, Purchasing, among other to ensure all is in order.
- Issue Terms and Conditions in accordance to company policy.
- Maintain detailed and organised files and reports at all times including audit files for each contract.
- Ensure selling price achieves company margins and supplier costs are the most competitive for all contracts.
- Obtain quotes and lead times for products and shipping from suppliers.
- Liaise with the internal Directors on final selling price and costing of goods.
- Support and follow up contract enquiries with the Sales team.
- Order processing and raising Purchase Orders through CRM database.
- Maintain and distribute contracts report on a monthly basis ensuring all information is accurate at all times.
- Liaising with production team if best spoken products are required by customers.
- Organise direct deliveries and invoice of goods to customers as and when required.
- Manage contract stock location.
- Liaise with the warehouse and suppliers on deliveries, quality of goods and shipping deadlines.
- Any ad-hoc duties.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Customer Relationship Manager - Gutersloh
€24000 - 30000
Speak French? Have you been working in Customer Service for a while now but need to go the next step up? How about join the team in Gutersloh? We are looking for the n...29 days ago
- Operations Manager (Insurance Sector) - Dublin
€50000 - 55000
Operations Manager wanted here in Dublin, Ireland – We’re looking for an experienced and manager with a proven track record of people management preferably in a call c...2 months ago
- Dutch + German Customer Relationship Manager - Gutersloh
€30000 - 31000 per annum
Job Summary Speak both Dutch & German? Have you been working in Customer Service for a while now but need to go the next step up? How about join the team in Gutersloh?...2 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Service - Dublin
€22000 - 24000 per annum
Love capturing the moment? If you speak German & like helping others with their techy gadget then this is a great job for you. We are looking for a Dutch customer serv...2 months ago