Get similar jobs by email Register →
Assistant Manager Contracts Administrator
Permanent Full Time
Salary depending of Experience
Our client, a well established organisation within the creative / interior design sector is looking for someone to join their team based in West London that will be managing the contracts process from A to Z.
You need to have:
- Perfect fluency in English
- Experience within wholesale customer service.
- 2 years + of Contracts or Project Management experience
- Experience liaising with key decision makers and 3rd
- Experience processing orders
- Impeccable organisation skills with the ability to prioritise
- An excellent communicator and problem solving
- Adaptability and attention to detail.
- Working with CRM system.
- Computer literate - Microsoft Office and emails.
What you'll do:
- Manage all contract orders from beginning to end.
- Handle the acquisition and distribution.
- Liaising with internal department such as Warehouse, Credit Control, Purchasing, among other to ensure all is in order.
- Issue Terms and Conditions in accordance to company policy.
- Maintain detailed and organised files and reports at all times including audit files for each contract.
- Ensure selling price achieves company margins and supplier costs are the most competitive for all contracts.
- Obtain quotes and lead times for products and shipping from suppliers.
- Liaise with the internal Directors on final selling price and costing of goods.
- Support and follow up contract enquiries with the Sales team.
- Order processing and raising Purchase Orders through CRM database.
- Maintain and distribute contracts report on a monthly basis ensuring all information is accurate at all times.
- Liaising with production team if best spoken products are required by customers.
- Organise direct deliveries and invoice of goods to customers as and when required.
- Manage contract stock location.
- Liaise with the warehouse and suppliers on deliveries, quality of goods and shipping deadlines.
- Any ad-hoc duties.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Partner Account Manager
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Service Representative - Galway
€24000 - 26000
German speaking Customer Service Representative wanted in Galway, Ireland for international medical/healthcare manufacturer. We’re looking for a near native German spe...30 days ago
- French speaking Customer Care - Berlin
€21000 - 24000
French Customer Care Representative for fresh & friendly car rental player in this fast-growing market here in Berlin, Germany. This is a great opportunity for entry l...2 months ago
- Finnish B2B Customer Service – Dundalk
€23000 - 25000
Finnish Customer Service Representative wanted here in Dundalk, Ireland with a big player in the promotional goods sector. This is a Monday-Friday position (no weekend...19 days ago
- German Order Management - Westmeath
€28000 - 30000 per annum
To all German Speakers with a minimum of 1 years' experience in a Call Center and looking for a little more - Here is an order management job just for you. Get involve...about 2 months ago