Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client – Unify (a global communications software and services company, with a Siemens heritage, now a joint venture with The Gores Group of California) - is changing and they are setting up a new Shared Service Centre to support their Core operations in the UK, US, Germany and Austria. This is an opportunity to join an established brand as it sets up a new back office organization and join its growth and harmonization journey.
- Arranging new contracts and contract renewals in consultation with Sales-Service and Partners;
- Checking and validating customer entitlement, customer pricing, service options – and updating Remedy system;
- Managing vendors; Managing warranty contracts;
- CCT ticketing system support and queue monitoring;
- Managing, as owner of, the Customer Master web-page document;
- Liaising with Genpact for contract administration in a range of areas on SAP including data input, cancellations/ credits, consolidated billing, customer and vendor master requests - updated from Remedy;
- Managed Services Support – for a range of tasks such as quote preparation, contracts validation and customer reports;
- Reporting and Process Documentation – with KPI’s , contract status, invoicing updates, maintenance commission, Retention and Loss reporting and Process Testing and documentation;
- You will be trained in the Basic Order Administration process in SAP to assist with this role;
- You will be communicating with your co-workers in US by phone, email, video conference and web-collaboration and participating in meetings to ensure we meet customer expectations and achieve required targets; - primarily intra-organisational contacts but with some external contacts.
- Qualification: BSc/BA or advanced degree in Business Administration/ Accounting/ Finance (University) or Language (English), MAY be substituted for working experience in the function (i.e. Internship) where applicable;
- Work Experience required: 2-4 years experience in relevant field required, successful working experience in terms of Internship is a plus;
- Language Skills English – C1 will be the required Language for all internal matters;
- Technical Skills: SAP, MS Office (advanced excel skills), Enterprise Data Flows and Systems (ERP, etc.);
- Personal Skills: Networking and Communication Skills with peers and Management, as well as Customer Orientation (internal / external), shows Analytical Skills and demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion (or problem solving) of complex assignments.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service Administrator - Dublin
€25000 - 26000 per annum + Additional Benefits
How does working for a brand that we're sure you use nearly every day? Our client, who is a big fan of innovation and health is on the looking out for near native...2 months ago
- Italian Senior Sourcing Analyst
€40000 - 50000
Senior Sourcing Analyst An experienced sourcing professional who possesses excellent negotiation skills and develops sourcing strategies independently to optimally sec...3 months ago