Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Page Personnel|
|Job Title||Controller Poland (w/m) - PageGroup Shared Services Centre|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||7 days ago|
Do you see yourself as a high-performing, enthusiastic and talented individual with lots of drive and ideas to achieve big things? Page Group offers you the opportunity to be part of the new Shared Service Center in international Barcelona and to join one of the world's best knows and most respected recruitment consultancies. Controller Poland for European Countries within PageSSC.
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
From 1976 and our first office in London we have grown into one of the world's leading recruitment consultancies, with 140 offices in 36 countries and over 7,000 employees. You could say the sun never sets on PageGroup - or your professional journey with us.
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity - in Barcelona we have over 30 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction - after all, being a 'Top Employer' in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
- Acts as a partner in the SSC of the local country Finance Representative.
- Reports the country headcount towards European Management and Group
- Is responsible for a set of reporting to the headquarter.
- Deliver the Flash process with the relevant SSC finance stakeholders (1 day of the month profit and headcount estimate).
- Produces the monthly operational and financial reporting.
- Creates added value to the business by providing them with insightful analysis and proposals.
- Produces the yearly Budget and quarterly forecast based on assumptions from the local Finance Business Partner.
- Ensures a relevant and fair analytical accounting (PO, staff lists etc.)
- First experience in reporting and/or controlling
- Fluent Polish & English (German is a plus)
- Agility with systems/databases/Excel
- "Customer engaged" behavior
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional