Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Communicating with clients and handling clients’ requests from time-to-time;
- Maintaining and managing clients’ portfolio and ensuring that clients’ files are in good order and in compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Liaising with Directors and other Service Providers on the incorporation documentation, including any relative forms with the competent authorities, the MFSA and local and foreign banks;
- Assisting with corporate and licensing affairs (including company incorporation and administration) and liaising with relevant authorities;
- Provide assistance to the Directors, organise Committee and Board Meetings and follow-up on action points in a timely manner.
- A minimum of Bachelor in Law (LL.B.) or Bachelor of Arts in Economics/Commerce . A Diploma in Banking and Financial Services shall also be considered
- Knowledge of AML legislation is essential; nonetheless, training shall be provided on a regular basis
- A minimum of one years’ experience in a corporate, financial services and/or legal field, on a multi-national scale and preferably have experience in the trusts and foundations sector
- The ability to work independently and proactively, have organisational skills, be flexible, trustworthy, and be able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- The ability to communicate confidently and effectively
- Knowledge of English and Italian languages. Any other language will be considered an asset.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Italian Senior Sourcing Analyst
€40000 - 50000
Senior Sourcing Analyst An experienced sourcing professional who possesses excellent negotiation skills and develops sourcing strategies independently to optimally sec...3 months ago