Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Communicating with clients and handling clients’ requests from time-to-time;
- Maintaining and managing clients’ portfolio and ensuring that clients’ files are in good order and in compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Liaising with Directors and other Service Providers on the incorporation documentation, including any relative forms with the competent authorities, the MFSA and local and foreign banks;
- Assisting with corporate and licensing affairs (including company incorporation and administration) and liaising with relevant authorities;
- Provide assistance to the Directors, organise Committee and Board Meetings and follow-up on action points in a timely manner.
- A minimum of Bachelor in Law (LL.B.) or Bachelor of Arts in Economics/Commerce . A Diploma in Banking and Financial Services shall also be considered
- Knowledge of AML legislation is essential; nonetheless, training shall be provided on a regular basis
- A minimum of one years’ experience in a corporate, financial services and/or legal field, on a multi-national scale and preferably have experience in the trusts and foundations sector
- The ability to work independently and proactively, have organisational skills, be flexible, trustworthy, and be able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- The ability to communicate confidently and effectively
- Knowledge of English and Italian languages. Any other language will be considered an asset.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Order to Cash Associate
€30000 - 40000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful city of Prague? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speaker and would you like to work in...13 days ago