Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a leading provider of corporate and financial services. They are currently recruiting a Corporate Administrator to join their team of corporate and financial experts.
· Setting up of Maltese companies/trusts/foundations
· Collecting and vetting relevant due diligence documents
· Drafting of the necessary corporate documentation
· Interfacing with the Registrar of Companies and local regulatory bodies
· Assistance with obtaining Maltese work permits or residence permits or any other permits or licences
· Opening and managing clients bank accounts in Malta and overseas
· Demonstrate an aptitude to fit in with the culture of the organisation and to be a team player.
· Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills in English
· Attention to detail and the ability to work within set timeframes
· One year proven experience of working within a similar post.
Interested candidates are requested to send an updated copy of their CV in MS Word format (your name in the file name) to Daniela at email@example.com.
Should you require further information please call on: +356 2099 4444
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Administrator - Dublin City
€25000 - 29000
Job Summary Here we have a German speaking Job for those looking to kick start their career and to work abroad in Ireland. The capital city is calling and where you co...2 months ago
- Dutch Accountant - Gdańsk
€8000 Polish Zloty gross per month
Dutch speaking Accountant wanted here with a big player in the chemicals industry. Live & work in Gdańsk, Poland - a new city you can call home! All you need is a near...14 days ago
- Danish + German Customer Service Agent - Berlin
€22000 - 30000
Danish speaking customer service professionals - we have a client in Berlin looking for new customer service agents who speak a near native level of Danish and a B1 le...17 days ago
- Italian Credit Control Representative - Cork
€35000 - 40000
Italian Credit Control Rep with credit control experience wanted here in Cork, Ireland. For those of you who are good with picking up the phone and chasing invoices, k...15 days ago