Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a leading provider of corporate and financial services. They are currently recruiting a Corporate Administrator to join their team of corporate and financial experts.
· Setting up of Maltese companies/trusts/foundations
· Collecting and vetting relevant due diligence documents
· Drafting of the necessary corporate documentation
· Interfacing with the Registrar of Companies and local regulatory bodies
· Assistance with obtaining Maltese work permits or residence permits or any other permits or licences
· Opening and managing clients bank accounts in Malta and overseas
· Demonstrate an aptitude to fit in with the culture of the organisation and to be a team player.
· Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills in English
· Attention to detail and the ability to work within set timeframes
· One year proven experience of working within a similar post.
Interested candidates are requested to send an updated copy of their CV in MS Word format (your name in the file name) to Daniela at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you require further information please call on: +356 2099 4444
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Administrator - Dublin City
€25000 - 29000
Job Summary Here we have a German speaking Job for those looking to kick start their career and to work abroad in Ireland. The capital city is calling and where you co...2 days ago
- Dutch Billing Specialist in Barcelona with Relocation Support
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny, lively Barcelona? Would you like to work in Finance at an internationally acclaimed technology company? Then...28 days ago
- Dutch Order Management Agent in Barcelona with Relocation Support!
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker with experience in Order Management? Would you like to work in sunny Barcelona for a famous global technology company? If so, we have an...28 days ago