Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a leading provider of corporate and financial services. They are currently recruiting a Corporate Administrator to join their team of corporate and financial experts.
· Setting up of Maltese companies/trusts/foundations
· Collecting and vetting relevant due diligence documents
· Drafting of the necessary corporate documentation
· Interfacing with the Registrar of Companies and local regulatory bodies
· Assistance with obtaining Maltese work permits or residence permits or any other permits or licences
· Opening and managing clients bank accounts in Malta and overseas
· Demonstrate an aptitude to fit in with the culture of the organisation and to be a team player.
· Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills in English
· Attention to detail and the ability to work within set timeframes
· One year proven experience of working within a similar post.
Interested candidates are requested to send an updated copy of their CV in MS Word format (your name in the file name) to Daniela at email@example.com.
Should you require further information please call on: +356 2099 4444
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finance/Accounting Administrator
€27000 - 35000
In this role you will: - Be responsible for the day-to-day financial activity of an assigned portfolio - Gather and process supplier invoices communicate with the Oper...25 days ago
- Finnish Senior Administrator
Navan Co. Meath
€35000 - 35000
Finnish Senior Administrator Our client is a part of a major player in the global insurance industry which is based in Navan Co. Meath. Our client provides a variety o...about 1 hour ago
- Finance/Accounting Administrator with Portuguese
€35000 - 40000
Position suitable for people with previous financial administration experience, who are looking to further their career in Finance Opportunity to join an expanding glo...25 days ago
- German Administrator - Dublin City
€25000 - 29000
Job Summary Here we have a German speaking Job for those looking to kick start their career and to work abroad in Ireland. The capital city is calling and where you co...2 months ago
- Customer Care Professional for Corporate Clients with fluent German
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of worki...about 1 month ago