Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a leading provider of corporate and financial services. They are currently recruiting a Corporate Administrator to join their team of corporate and financial experts.
· Setting up of Maltese companies/trusts/foundations
· Collecting and vetting relevant due diligence documents
· Drafting of the necessary corporate documentation
· Interfacing with the Registrar of Companies and local regulatory bodies
· Assistance with obtaining Maltese work permits or residence permits or any other permits or licences
· Opening and managing clients bank accounts in Malta and overseas
· Demonstrate an aptitude to fit in with the culture of the organisation and to be a team player.
· Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills in English
· Attention to detail and the ability to work within set timeframes
· One year proven experience of working within a similar post.
Interested candidates are requested to send an updated copy of their CV in MS Word format (your name in the file name) to Daniela at email@example.com.
Should you require further information please call on: +356 2099 4444
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service Administrator - Dublin
€25000 - 26000 per annum + Additional Benefits
How does working for a brand that we're sure you use nearly every day? Our client, who is a big fan of innovation and health is on the looking out for near native...2 months ago
- Italian Senior Sourcing Analyst
€40000 - 50000
Senior Sourcing Analyst An experienced sourcing professional who possesses excellent negotiation skills and develops sourcing strategies independently to optimally sec...3 months ago