Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||Corporate Recruitment Coordinator (11 months) - Utrecht area|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||2016 - 5845|
|Salary||€3000 - €3700 per month|
|Date Posted||over 3 years ago|
Our client, an international and well-known company located in the Utrecht area, is currently looking for a motivated and pro-active Recruitment Coordinator to attract passive and active executive candidates and feed the Pan-European recruitment pipeline managed by their TA team.
- Demonstrate an effective use of CRM tools and recruitment systems to build a dynamic relationship with new active and passive candidates, as well as existing candidates, answering short and/or long term recruitment needs
- Proactively identifies potential and relevant candidates with the right skills for short and long term needs
- Efficient use of available sourcing channels and newly identified channels available on the market
- Strong communication skills, availability and punctuality to engage and ensure an active response rate from potential candidates
- Accurate use of the recruitment database, pipeline reporting and all available recruitment documentation to efficiently generate placement opportunities and decrease CV-Offer lead time
- Creative sourcing solutions in response to observations on recruitment analytics gathered by the Recruitment team.
- 3 to 5 years of corporate recruitment experience (from sourcing to hire permanent and temporary resources, mainly based in the Netherlands).
- Higher education degree relevant to Recruitment/ Sales/ Communication;
- Previous experience within an international Human Resources department is highly preferred, if not, ambition to grow within Talent acquisition and/or Human Resources is essential.
- Fluency in English, written and oral; other EU languages are strong assets;
- Understanding of corporate dynamics, exposure to diverse department functions and understanding of their respective requirements at all levels
- Experience building market mappings in view of building candidate pipelines
- Outstanding listening skills and ability to identify candidates' primary and secondary drivers for change;
- Excellent use of contact databases (feed and update/ maintenance)
- Prioritize and manage high volume recruitment needs while maintaining the desired level of service quality amongst internal clients;
- Ability to challenge internal clients on requirements by providing factual offer-demand arguments influencing search results;
- Self-critical and highly professional while enjoying working in good spirits and humor;
- Agrees to follow the selection processes and suggest proactive methods changes
- Team player showing high accountability and curiosity in researching solutions independently.
Ref: 2016 - 5845
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Recruiter for Executive Roles (German)
€20000 - 29000
The Company. Our client, an international Executive Search Company, is currently recruiting for a hands-on and self-starter recruiter on an executive level, with a nat...about 2 months ago