Get similar jobs by email Register →
The role is to provide excellent levels of service to American Express' Dutch speaking Business Travel Account and Corporate Card Clients as well as providing internal support for Account Development Managers. You will be supporting a range of services to include but not limited to balance updates, invoice/charge details, ordering statements, dealing with credit enquiries and helping with questions around different types of Online services.
As a fluent Dutch speaker, you will be responsible for:
* Delivering outstanding service in every interaction and leaving a lasting positive impression by utilizing our Relationship Care servicing ethos.
* Maintaining the financial integrity of all accounts.
* Capturing our Corporate Client details, updating and inputting data into the relevant systems
* Understanding and interpreting financial data to comply with internal criteria and policy
* Managing a workflow in line with departmental and individual goals and to departmental quality standards.
* Being a central point of contact for our Corporate clients enabling First Contact resolution on enquiries, through both telephone and email communications
* Ensuring clients are re-educated where necessary regarding use of our online products and services
* Maintain and build excellent working relationships with our Corporate Clients, Account Management and Sales partners and Technologies groups.
We are looking for individuals who are both fluent Dutch speakers and have an excellent command of English, both written and verbally and who are able to bring the following skills and experience to the role;
* Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking skills
* Punctuality and willingness to adhere to schedule
* Meeting & exceeding customer expectations
* Demonstrating teamwork
* Strong customer focus.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong negotiation skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to deal with shifting priorities and high workloads.
* Pro-actively seeks opportunities for improvement
* Fluent Dutch written and verbal skills essential
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service Athens
€14000 - 25000
So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Greece? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Athens for an amazing employer based in the capital of Gree...5 days ago
- Dutch speaking Online Payment Solution Specialist (Belfast)
€17000 - 20000
Our client is a worldwide online payments system that makes payments and money transfer faster, safer and is an alternative to the traditional paper methods like chequ...16 days ago
- Dutch speaking Social Media Specialist (Belfast)
€17000 - 20000
The Social Media Support Specialist will engage with customers to provide responses and identify issue resolutions in a professional conversational style fitting with ...16 days ago
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service - Prague
€35000 - 40000 per month + 40,000 CZECH KORUNA PER MONTH
Job Summary Work in the city with the largest castle in the world dating all the way back to the 9th century (according to the Guinness book of world records). Our Cli...2 months ago
- French Speaking Client Services Advisor
€£23,000 - £25,000
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a French Speaking Client Service Advisor for their client based in Southwark, London. As...5 months ago