Get similar jobs by email Register →
The role is to provide excellent levels of service to American Express' Dutch speaking Business Travel Account and Corporate Card Clients as well as providing internal support for Account Development Managers. You will be supporting a range of services to include but not limited to balance updates, invoice/charge details, ordering statements, dealing with credit enquiries and helping with questions around different types of Online services.
As a fluent Dutch speaker, you will be responsible for:
* Delivering outstanding service in every interaction and leaving a lasting positive impression by utilizing our Relationship Care servicing ethos.
* Maintaining the financial integrity of all accounts.
* Capturing our Corporate Client details, updating and inputting data into the relevant systems
* Understanding and interpreting financial data to comply with internal criteria and policy
* Managing a workflow in line with departmental and individual goals and to departmental quality standards.
* Being a central point of contact for our Corporate clients enabling First Contact resolution on enquiries, through both telephone and email communications
* Ensuring clients are re-educated where necessary regarding use of our online products and services
* Maintain and build excellent working relationships with our Corporate Clients, Account Management and Sales partners and Technologies groups.
We are looking for individuals who are both fluent Dutch speakers and have an excellent command of English, both written and verbally and who are able to bring the following skills and experience to the role;
* Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking skills
* Punctuality and willingness to adhere to schedule
* Meeting & exceeding customer expectations
* Demonstrating teamwork
* Strong customer focus.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong negotiation skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to deal with shifting priorities and high workloads.
* Pro-actively seeks opportunities for improvement
* Fluent Dutch written and verbal skills essential
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch speaking collection specialist
€25000 - 37000
Be part of it Our client the biggest financial payment platform in the world and plays a fundamental service in democratizing services making commerce for businesses a...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Advisor
€16000 - 20000
Be part of it This amazing client has an exclusive niche position in the telecommunications market. They operate in a very fast paced environment and are looking for a...2 months ago
- Dutch Speaking Sales - Maastricht
€25000 - 50000 per annum + uncapped commission
How does living and working in Maastricht, the Netherlands while being very close to both the Belgium and German Border! Now is your chance, we have a new Dutch Speaki...about 2 months ago
- German speaking Customer Advisor
€27000 - 30000 + Bonus
Responsibilities: Complex “before-flight” care Communication with passengers via phone and e-mail in English and German language Making flight bookings, changing exist...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service - Prague
€35000 - 40000 per month + 40,000 CZECH KORUNA PER MONTH
Job Summary Work in the city with the largest castle in the world dating all the way back to the 9th century (according to the Guinness book of world records). Our Cli...about 1 month ago