Get similar jobs by email Register →
The role is to provide excellent levels of service to American Express' Dutch speaking Business Travel Account and Corporate Card Clients as well as providing internal support for Account Development Managers. You will be supporting a range of services to include but not limited to balance updates, invoice/charge details, ordering statements, dealing with credit enquiries and helping with questions around different types of Online services.
As a fluent Dutch speaker, you will be responsible for:
* Delivering outstanding service in every interaction and leaving a lasting positive impression by utilizing our Relationship Care servicing ethos.
* Maintaining the financial integrity of all accounts.
* Capturing our Corporate Client details, updating and inputting data into the relevant systems
* Understanding and interpreting financial data to comply with internal criteria and policy
* Managing a workflow in line with departmental and individual goals and to departmental quality standards.
* Being a central point of contact for our Corporate clients enabling First Contact resolution on enquiries, through both telephone and email communications
* Ensuring clients are re-educated where necessary regarding use of our online products and services
* Maintain and build excellent working relationships with our Corporate Clients, Account Management and Sales partners and Technologies groups.
We are looking for individuals who are both fluent Dutch speakers and have an excellent command of English, both written and verbally and who are able to bring the following skills and experience to the role;
* Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking skills
* Punctuality and willingness to adhere to schedule
* Meeting & exceeding customer expectations
* Demonstrating teamwork
* Strong customer focus.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong negotiation skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to deal with shifting priorities and high workloads.
* Pro-actively seeks opportunities for improvement
* Fluent Dutch written and verbal skills essential
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Medical Advisor - Cork
€28000 - 30000
Job Summary: If you speak Dutch, have a good level of English and have a degree in in Pharmaceuticals, chemistry, Nursing, nutrition and/or the natural sciences then t...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Advisor in Lisbon
€15000 - 22000
Dutch Customer Advisor in Lisbon Are you dreaming of living in Lisbon? Are you native Dutch and do you have a passion for providing excellent customer care? Would you ...2 months ago
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service - Prague
€35000 - 40000 per month + 40,000 CZECH KORUNA PER MONTH
Job Summary Work in the city with the largest castle in the world dating all the way back to the 9th century (according to the Guinness book of world records). Our Cli...2 months ago
- Dutch AND French speaking Customer Service - Berlin
€22000 - 24000
Speak Dutch AND French and want a fresh start here in Berlin? Join the international team in Customer Service today for an experienced and well trusted company here in...2 months ago
- French Speaking Inbound Customer Service Advisor – PVH (Calvin Klein – Tommy Hilfiger)-Temp contract
€22000 - 22000
Inbound Customer Service Advisor – PVH (Calvin Klein – Tommy Hilfiger) The Opportunity Ever fancied a career in fashion? As an Inbound Customer Service Advisor, you’ll...2 months ago