Get similar jobs by email Register →
The role is to provide excellent levels of service to American Express' Dutch speaking Business Travel Account and Corporate Card Clients as well as providing internal support for Account Development Managers. You will be supporting a range of services to include but not limited to balance updates, invoice/charge details, ordering statements, dealing with credit enquiries and helping with questions around different types of Online services.
As a fluent Dutch speaker, you will be responsible for:
* Delivering outstanding service in every interaction and leaving a lasting positive impression by utilizing our Relationship Care servicing ethos.
* Maintaining the financial integrity of all accounts.
* Capturing our Corporate Client details, updating and inputting data into the relevant systems
* Understanding and interpreting financial data to comply with internal criteria and policy
* Managing a workflow in line with departmental and individual goals and to departmental quality standards.
* Being a central point of contact for our Corporate clients enabling First Contact resolution on enquiries, through both telephone and email communications
* Ensuring clients are re-educated where necessary regarding use of our online products and services
* Maintain and build excellent working relationships with our Corporate Clients, Account Management and Sales partners and Technologies groups.
We are looking for individuals who are both fluent Dutch speakers and have an excellent command of English, both written and verbally and who are able to bring the following skills and experience to the role;
* Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking skills
* Punctuality and willingness to adhere to schedule
* Meeting & exceeding customer expectations
* Demonstrating teamwork
* Strong customer focus.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong negotiation skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to deal with shifting priorities and high workloads.
* Pro-actively seeks opportunities for improvement
* Fluent Dutch written and verbal skills essential
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Client Advisor speaking Dutch and German in a SaaS company
€30000 - 35000
For one of our client, an international IT company, based in the South of Germany we are currently recruiting for a Dutch and German speaking IT Support Specialist. Th...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Speaking Telephone Interviewer
Market Research Telephone Interviewers Required GDCC is a telephone research company which operates in Istanbul, London and Rotterdam and is one of the largest leaders...about 1 month ago
- DUTCH SPEAKING OPERATIONS SUPPORT SPECIALIST
€0 - 0
Are you looking for challenging a role, where you can utilize your good Dutch and English knowledge? Are you interested in different areas, like customer service, proc...9 days ago
- Dutch Speaking Sales Job - Berlin
€24000 - 30000
Job Summary Calling all Cold Calling Tycoons - Looking for an exciting opportunity to work for an amazing new start-up company in Berlin? Our Client is who has previou...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Sales Advisor - Belfast
€15000 - 15000
What are we looking for? Right now we are looking for a Dutch speaker with a knack for sales, someone who enjoys the ups and the downs of Sales and wants to work in th...20 days ago