Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Corporate Tax Manager|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£38000 - £48000 per annum + Excellent benefits package|
|Date Posted||30 days ago|
Corporate Tax Manager | Salary £38,000 -£48,000 + excellent benefits including 25 days annual leave, pension, life assurance, private medical | International Chartered Accountancy firm | Edinburgh
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager to work for an international, chartered accountancy practice located in Edinburgh. We are looking for a Corporate Tax Manager to join our corporate tax management team at Manager Level. This exciting opportunity will allow you to manage and develop a team of staff working with a growing client portfolio.
The Corporate Tax Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee a portfolio of clients to deliver work according to budget and deadlines.
- Act as skilled people manager who can coach and develop a team.
- Provide technical corporate and entrepreneurial tax advice on specialist advisory projects.
- Working with partners, build strong client relationships and support business development activities.
- Reviewing corporation tax provisions, computations and tax returns.
- Managing fee aspects of the client engagement and handling due diligence client take on procedures.
- Liaising with colleagues across the firm to provide a co-ordinated service to clients.
The Corporate Tax Manager Profile:
- Expertise in corporate tax matters and a proven track record of working with SME clients.
- CTA qualified or qualified by relevant experience.
- Be able to identify and advise on tax issues arising as part of the compliance process.
- An excellent understanding of the tax legislation and the ability to explain technical issues effectively to clients and colleagues.
- Experience of managing or supervising staff with reviewing experience.
- Business development skills and ability to build effective client relationships.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to take responsibility to drive completion of projects.
- Motivated and committed to continuously developing technical, commercial and client relationship skills.
- An understanding of entrepreneurial client matters, including Share schemes / EIS & SEIS / R&D / Patent Box experience would be advantageous.
Our client's value their strong client relationships. Providing excellent training and development opportunities for staff is an important part of what they do, as their long - standing Investors in People accreditation demonstrates.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 0131 510 0024 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the Accountancy and Finance sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: CTA, ACCA, CA , ACA , CIMA , Senior , Accountancy , Tax
- Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior
City of London, London
Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior | Competitive salary plus benefits including life assurance, paid overtime or time off in lieu, interest free season ticket loan, p...4 days ago
- Tax Manager
€£35000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Tax Manager | Salary £35,000 - £60,000 + excellent benefits | Chartered Accountancy firm | Inverness SRGEurope has been appointed to recruitment a Tax Manager to work ...24 days ago
- Tax Senior
Tax Senior | Competitive salary plus benefits including life assurance, paid overtime or time off in lieu, interest free season ticket loan, pension, annual salary rev...23 days ago
- VAT Manager
€£45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits
VAT Manager | Salary £45 - £55k + excellent benefits | Chartered Accountancy firm | Edinburgh SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a VAT Manager for an award-winni...4 days ago