Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Corporate Tax Manager|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£38000 - £48000 per annum + Excellent benefits package|
|Date Posted||14 days ago|
Corporate Tax Manager | Salary £38,000 - £48,000 + excellent benefits including 25 days annual leave, pension, life assurance, private medical | International Chartered Accountancy firm | Edinburgh
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager to work for an international, chartered accountancy practice located in Edinburgh. We are looking for a Corporate Tax Manager to join our corporate tax management team at Manager Level. This exciting opportunity will allow you to manage and develop a team of staff working with a growing client portfolio.
The Corporate Tax Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee a portfolio of clients to deliver work according to budget and deadlines.
- Act as skilled people manager who can coach and develop a team.
- Provide technical corporate and entrepreneurial tax advice on specialist advisory projects.
- Working with partners, build strong client relationships and support business development activities.
- Reviewing corporation tax provisions, computations and tax returns.
- Managing fee aspects of the client engagement and handling due diligence client take on procedures.
- Liaising with colleagues across the firm to provide a co-ordinated service to clients.
The Corporate Tax Manager Profile:
- Expertise in corporate tax matters and a proven track record of working with SME clients.
- CTA qualified or qualified by relevant experience.
- Be able to identify and advise on tax issues arising as part of the compliance process.
- An excellent understanding of the tax legislation and the ability to explain technical issues effectively to clients and colleagues.
- Experience of managing or supervising staff with reviewing experience.
- Business development skills and ability to build effective client relationships.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to take responsibility to drive completion of projects.
- Motivated and committed to continuously developing technical, commercial and client relationship skills.
- An understanding of entrepreneurial client matters, including Share schemes / EIS & SEIS / R&D / Patent Box experience would be advantageous.
Our client's value their strong client relationships. Providing excellent training and development opportunities for staff is an important part of what they do, as their long - standing Investors in People accreditation demonstrates.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: CTA, ACCA, CA , ACA , CIMA , Senior , Accountancy , Tax
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- International Payroll Manager - Paris
€55000 - 65000
International Payroll Manager wanted here in Paris – We’re looking for near native English speakers (Dutch and/or French would be a plus) with proven people management...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Billing Specialist in Barcelona with Relocation Support
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny, lively Barcelona? Would you like to work in Finance at an internationally acclaimed technology company? Then...2 months ago
- Junior Accounting Role with Bulgarian
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking several people with fluent Bulgarian language skills to work in financial administration and accounting roles for a large international here in Pragu...over 1 year ago
- Dutch Order Management Agent in Barcelona with Relocation Support!
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker with experience in Order Management? Would you like to work in sunny Barcelona for a famous global technology company? If so, we have an...2 months ago
- French Account Receivables Agent - Cork
€24000 - 32000 per annum
French Account Receivables Agent for a large player here in Cork, Ireland. Work for a company with over 140 years in the field. They are currently looking for near nat...about 1 month ago