Get similar jobs by email Register →
Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior | Competitive salary plus benefits including life assurance, paid overtime or time off in lieu, interest free season ticket loan, pension, annual salary reviews, profit sharing, childcare vouchers | Audit / Chartered Accountancy | London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for an experienced Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior to join our client's corporate tax group. The corporate tax team provides direct tax advice to clients and provides support to partners and the client base of the two London audit groups, Business Advisory and Private Wealth & Estates Group. Our client's tax department is currently organised into five direct tax groups: one corporate tax group, three personal tax groups and a tax advisory group.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for their own portfolio of clients including all compliance matters
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations, running a portfolio of clients, tax advice to clients and involvement with tax planning and projects
- The role provides a variety of work as the corporate client portfolio is varied and includes OMBs, SMEs, groups (including international groups), some LLPs and some not-for-profit organisations
Specialist Skills and Experience required:
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS/CTA qualified with a good exam record
- Degree educated
- Committed to a career in tax and will have relevant strong experience in a general practice role in a medium to large sized firm
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Successful applicant will require confidence in dealing with partners and clients, excellent organization and interpersonal skills, and the ability to provide accurate work in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Committed and flexible with the ability to meet deadlines. A natural team player is essential, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Our client is a well established Top 20 chartered accountancy firm, with offices across the UK. They provide their exceptional training and long term career development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information or call 0207 183 6462 for a chat with one of our Consultants.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Manager, Tax, Personal, ACA, ACCA, ICAS, CTA
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Accounts Payable Accountant (French or Dutch B2)
€20000 - 24000
Are you interested to build a career in Finance? Would you like to work for an international company with a great reputation? This is your job! The Company. For one of...4 months ago
- Junior Accounting Role with Bulgarian
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking several people with fluent Bulgarian language skills to work in financial administration and accounting roles for a large international here in Pragu...about 1 year ago
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Our Client is the Ireland's leading cash management company. They provide customized solutions and products to help businesses and multiple sectors organizations handl...2 months ago
- Dutch Billing Specialist in Barcelona with Relocation Support
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny, lively Barcelona? Would you like to work in Finance at an internationally acclaimed technology company? Then...2 days ago
- Dutch Order Management Agent in Barcelona with Relocation Support!
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker with experience in Order Management? Would you like to work in sunny Barcelona for a famous global technology company? If so, we have an...2 days ago