Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Counter Sales Rep - Dollar Thrifty|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||US$9.25 per hour + unlimted comissions|
|Location||Raleigh, North Carolina|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
The Counter Sales Representative is an essential member of the airport location team and is the brand ambassador, providing the fastest, easiest, and most valued experience to our customers. This sales commissioned team member provides world class customer service and professionally and effectively sells Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group products and services to meet the customer's travel needs.
The key responsibilities and accountability are:
- Effectively communicate and offer ancillary products and services to enhance customer's travel experience.
- Strong emphasis on selling and revenue maximization on core products such as, but not limited to, options to waive customer's responsibility of damage, fuel options and vehicle upsells.
- Achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team.
- Work in a fast paced sales environment, providing helpful, quality service and sales, while enhancing the customer's rental experience.
- Provide world class customer service by managing the rentals and returns process, in compliance with Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group's policies and procedures
- Qualify and process customer rentals with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Drive continuous improvement by communicating customer feedback to team and engaging in action planning to improve operational performance and customer satisfaction.
- Resolve customer issues and concerns professionally using effective customer service techniques.
- Maintain appearance appropriate for providing best in class customer service in accordance with established guidelines.
High School Diploma or equivalent
A minimum of one year of sales or customer experience in a high volume or service oriented environment
Passion for customer service and attention to detail - Goes the extra mile
Proven strong sales and closing skills and the ability to friendly, engaging manner
Motivated to achieve and exceed targeted goals
Strong computer proficiency, including typing skills and the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems
Proficiency in English
Must be able to:
- Demonstrate good communication skills both written and oral. Communicate in English clearly and proficiently. Candidates fluent in other languages are encouraged to apply.
- Have the competitive drive and confidence to succeed in a commission-based environment.
- Work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate sales, professionalism and interpersonal skills.
- Show a high level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Show proven experience of working well within a team.
- Work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work overtime as required.
- Work outdoors during all weather conditions.
- Stand for long periods of time.
Applicant must possess all hearing, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following such as sitting, standing, speaking, hearing, writing, typing, filing, seeing, and reading. Knowledge of equipment operation such as computer terminal, telephone, calculator, and fax machine is required.
Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Sales Rep - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€16000 - 22000 per annum + 22000 OTE
Job Summary German speakers! Don't Scroll away just yet. Stay for a moment and read more on how your next career move could be in Belfast Northern Ireland where you wi...21 days ago
- Dutch Sales Rep - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£16000 - £17000 per annum + 22000 OTE
Job Summary Dutch speakers! Don't Scroll away just yet. Stay for a moment and read more on how your next career move could be in Belfast Northern Ireland where you wil...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Sales Rep – Dublin
€29000 - 31000
We are looking for a recent Dutch speaking sales graduate who in on the hunt for a sales job in Dublin with fast career progression for an exciting international compa...3 months ago
- German Inside Sales Rep - Essen
€36000 - 45000 per annum
Job Summary Speak German & love working close to the IT industry? How about working in IT Sales - put your sales skills to the test and business clients more than a pi...8 days ago
- Danish Inside Sales Rep - Dublin City
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€25000 - 26208 per annum
Job Summary This is a great job opportunity in Dublin for Danish speakers looking for a job in sales as we are looking for a Danish speaker for an inside sales job. Yo...2 months ago