Get similar jobs by email Register →
A world leader in Financial Services and Investment is looking for a dynamic Country Development Manager to lead and build a team of forward thinking advisers and individuals in a ground breaking professional client investment office based in Prague.
The company wants to break the mould in the Czech Republic and bring the professionalism for high value clients that it has succeeded in providing around the world already.
- A higher education in the field of finance banking or economics ideal but not compulsory
- 5 years experience in team management, ideally within a financial environment
- Some experience in the area of financial services to companies or individuals ideal but not necessary
- Excellent English and native level Czech language skills
- Confidence in leading a team by example and reporting to Directors.
- Work together with CEO in working with operational tasks
- Manage lead generation processes in the company and improve current/add new cooperation with external traffic providers
- Internal projects management
- Work with third parties (accounting, legal, fiscal advisors, marking companies) on monthly, annual basis.
- Coordination of IT related issues with HQ
- Preparation of internal and external reports, procedures, instructions, training materials
- Control in following internal and external operational procedures
- Maintain compliance in accordance with compliance officer
-A competitive salary and bonus structure.
-The chance to be at the forefront of a country leading financial services provider
-The chance to build your own team of dedicated professionals.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Finance Administrator - Dublin City Center
€26000 - 28000 per annum
Job Summary Worked in the insurance industry before? Know your way around it? Well how does working in the finance Admin sector for one of Ireland's leading insurance ...14 days ago