Get similar jobs by email Register →
A world leader in Financial Services and Investment is looking for a dynamic Country Development Manager to lead and build a team of forward thinking advisers and individuals in a ground breaking professional client investment office based in Prague.
The company wants to break the mould in the Czech Republic and bring the professionalism for high value clients that it has succeeded in providing around the world already.
- A higher education in the field of finance banking or economics ideal but not compulsory
- 5 years experience in team management, ideally within a financial environment
- Some experience in the area of financial services to companies or individuals ideal but not necessary
- Excellent English and native level Czech language skills
- Confidence in leading a team by example and reporting to Directors.
- Work together with CEO in working with operational tasks
- Manage lead generation processes in the company and improve current/add new cooperation with external traffic providers
- Internal projects management
- Work with third parties (accounting, legal, fiscal advisors, marking companies) on monthly, annual basis.
- Coordination of IT related issues with HQ
- Preparation of internal and external reports, procedures, instructions, training materials
- Control in following internal and external operational procedures
- Maintain compliance in accordance with compliance officer
-A competitive salary and bonus structure.
-The chance to be at the forefront of a country leading financial services provider
-The chance to build your own team of dedicated professionals.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Housing Travel Adviser (Italian)
€11000 - 12000
Worldwide company recruiting Italian speaking Customer Service Advisers in Lisbon. Do you want to work for a market leader in the hospitality industry? We are currentl...about 1 month ago
- Video Games Consultant (German)
€16000 - 18000
++Are you interested in video games? ++ Are you ready for a new challenge in Lisbon? ++ If you were born to be a gamer, this is your opportunity. The Company Our partn...about 13 hours ago
- Video Games Consultant (Danish)
€16000 - 19000
++Are you interested in video games? ++ Are you ready for a new challenge in Lisbon? ++ The Company Our partner is an international Contact Solutions provider working ...about 14 hours ago
- Software Support (German)
€13000 - 14000
++Are you interested in IT? ++ Are you ready for a new challenge in Lisbon? ++ The Company Our partner is an international Contact Solutions provider working with lead...21 days ago
- Software Support (NL/DK/DE/SW/NW/FI)
€11000 - 18000
++Are you interested in IT? ++ Are you ready for a new challenge in Lisbon? ++ The Company Our partner is an international Contact Solutions provider working with lead...22 days ago