Get similar jobs by email Register →
Country Executive - Developing Markets | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Country Executive for Developing Markets for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in London. The Country Executive will have an entrepreneurial streak, a mind for management and will want to learn how to run your own business within a business, if this is you, then you will fit right in. The Country Executive will be collaborating and working with all departments; you will be constantly thinking, exploring and learning and will be accountable for the performance of your Country. Using insights into languages and culture, you will be responsible for ensuring your market is robust, adaptable and growing.
Purpose of the role:
Supporting the Developing Markets Country Manager to drive performance across a portfolio of named developing markets and contributing to the overall delivery and performance of the department, assisting the Country Manager in devising, agreeing and implementing effective strategies to meet and exceed the company's objectives & targets at market level.
Country Executive (Developing Markets) Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and achieving all KPI's and developing markets
- Proactively seek out attractive partnerships and marketing opportunities in order to grow the company's business.
- Shared responsibility for performance to budget for your regions
- Monitor and analyse Country KPI's and Metrics
- Assist the Country Manager in generating and presenting a monthly performance review to the Director of International Markets
- Ensuring the reporting across the business for your region is accurate and consistent.
- Work with business stakeholders to ensure acquisition and retention appeal and perform at the local level
- Developing, managing and driving the multi channel marketing strategy for developing markets across digital and offline
- Work with the Brand marketing team to develop a relevant strategy for the brand developing markets
- Execute campaigns in the focus markets for the brand marketing team, as and when required
- Ensure that all digital inventory and online properties are up to date
- Develop close working relationships with all relevant stakeholders across the business
Country Executive (Developing Markets) Requirements:
- Provable success in comparable marketing roles (Online marketing)
- Proven success in negotiating and making commercial deals
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent analytical skills with strong written communication and PowerPoint skills
- Business level written and spoken English
- Passion for and an avid interests in Sports
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Fluent speaker in Brazilian Portuguese OR Portuguese is highly preferable
- Strong understanding of American Sports (NFL, NBA, NHL)
- Online Gaming background
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Steven Brady, Principal Consultant on 0044 207 1836462 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Advertising Sales Executive (German)
Do you have previous B2B Sales experience in the digital industry and strong business acumen? Do you like to be challenged and go out of your comfort zone? Are you cur...3 months ago