Get similar jobs by email Register →
Up to £38K + bonus
- Ensuring and reviewing all the KYC requirements
- Prepare KYC-related analyses
- Credit risk analysis and evaluation
- Analysing financial statements
- Reporting and presenting research results
- Recommending precautionary or improvement measures.
- Fluent in Mandarin (verbal and written) and English
- Previous experience in KYC and credit analysis within banking or financial sectors is a must
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or a related field preferred
- Strong communication skill and attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Eligible to work in the UK
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- We will keep your application for 12 months. If you would like us to stop processing your data before that time please inform us by sending an email to info @ kerr - recruitment . co . uk
- Account Receivable Specialist – Polish
Our client is a global Business Process Management leader. They offer business value to 300+ clients around the world by combining operational excellence with deep dom...about 1 month ago