Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Credit Analyst|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Up to £38000.00 per annum + Bonus|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Date Posted||8 months ago|
Up to £38K + bonus
- Ensuring and reviewing all the KYC requirements
- Prepare KYC-related analyses
- Credit risk analysis and evaluation
- Analysing financial statements
- Reporting and presenting research results
- Recommending precautionary or improvement measures.
- Fluent in Mandarin (verbal and written) and English
- Previous experience in KYC and credit analysis within banking or financial sectors is a must
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or a related field preferred
- Strong communication skill and attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Eligible to work in the UK
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- We will keep your application for 12 months. If you would like us to stop processing your data before that time please inform us by sending an email to info @ kerr - recruitment . co . uk
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Italian Credit Control Representative - Cork
€35000 - 40000
Italian Credit Control Rep with credit control experience wanted here in Cork, Ireland. For those of you who are good with picking up the phone and chasing invoices, k...12 days ago