Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||American Express|
|Job Title||Credit Controller - German Speaking|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
Every one of our Credit Specialists represent the American Express brand. They take work seriously because they are more than just a voice on the phone, they’re problem solvers and relationship builders. The people you will work with, and the Card Members you will care for, value your passion and unique personality as much as we do. American Express is a global service company, providing Card Members with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Our Credit department aims to strike the right balance between enabling spend and taking actions to recover balances, prevent fraud and limit exposure for American Express.
In the German/Austrian Past Due team, you will be responsible for managing first contact resolution with Card Members who are either overdue or have had a rejected direct debit payment. These Card Members require re-education on the impact of late or rejected payments. You will display exceptional negotiation skills for the collection of overdue payments to avoid potential losses to the company, resolving and preventing future occurrence. You will be part of a team that delivers world class results, both for Card Members and the business.
In your role you will:
- Negotiate for the collection of overdue payments;
- Secure the repayment of due and overdue funds;
- Put in place repayment plans that balance the customer’s ability to repay and ongoing account management;
- Uphold the American Express brand image and customer loyalty through outstanding customer service;
- Work to the highest standards with a balanced delivery of both outstanding customer experience and shareholder value.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
For this role, prior experience in call centres or credit environments is not necessary.
More importantly, you must be:
- A fluent German and advanced English speaker;
- Able to use negotiation and relationship management skills to provide win-win outcomes;
- Highly assertive with an accomplished telephone manner;
- An excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Confident taking initiative and making judgement calls;
- Highly self-motivated, results-oriented and positive;
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Passionate about American Express and Customer Service
Blue Box Benefits – What’s in it for you?
Our state of the art office in the heart of Brighton provides onsite facilities including a restaurant, coffee bar and gym, designed to put your wellbeing first.
At American Express, you will be part of a thriving and engaged culture where employee engagement and satisfaction ratings consistently place us as one of the best big companies to work for in the UK (Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2017)..
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world’s a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We’re interested in where you came from, but we’re even more excited about where you will go with American Express.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Customer Support Associate
€24000 - 24000
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to join the customer service team for the No1 sports brand in the world.You will be passionate about the product and highly mo...12 days ago
- German speaking Customer Success Specialist - Dublin
€30000 - 35000
Work a hop, skip & a jump away from Dublin’s Spire! Our client is a new up and comer here in Dublin within the health and beauty industry. They are looking for you, a ...about 1 month ago
- German Speaking Technical Customer Support Representative (24/7)
€22000 - 24000
Technical Customer Support Representative Join us as a Technical Customer Support representative and you’ll be supporting a world-leading electrical vehicle charging n...2 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Rep - Limerick
€24000 - 25500 per annum
German speaking Customer Service Representative wanted here in Limerick, Ireland. For those with an affinity to help others and love that each day could bring somethin...3 months ago
- German speaking Customer Service Representative Belfast
€15000 - 16000
Job Summary: Calling all German Speakers looking to live & work in Belfast - We have a new Geman speaking job in Customer Service ready & waiting. Once you have a mini...3 months ago