Get similar jobs by email Register →
CRM Executive | Salary competitive + benefits | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a CRM Executive for a leading online gaming company based in Gibraltar. The CRM Executive will be reporting directly to the Head of CRM.
The CRM Executive is responsible for successful delivery of agreed quality campaigns / communication to our clients customers. The role is responsible for the development, successful execution and on-going optimisation of the outputs from the team across automated journeys, campaign communications, newsletters and value statements.
CRM Executive Responsibilities:
- Experience of working in marketing and or CRM teams, in either an agency capacity or client side, ideally in the on line betting industry.
- Good knowledge of Email and overall campaign Best Practice. Delivery of all CRM activity for the business - including e-mail, direct mail, SMS marketing, site / mobile messaging, telemarketing, live chat, loyalty programme(s) and other activity streams as required
- Work closely with the Brand and Promotional teams on the promotional calendar, ensuring that all campaigns are delivered in line with the plans agreed across the business to ensure meaningful campaign data can be extracted to drive effective decision making going forward
- Ensure that all activity delivered is consistent, of excellent quality and follows the brand guidelines as well as best practice and that all materials are fully compliant with all relevant legislation
- Ensure CRM campaigns are compliant with quality assurance ensuring that quality standards are met to deliver excellent customer service
- Drive forward the performance of all marketing campaigns in terms of, Open Rate, Click rate, Take up rate and ROI whilst reducing unsubscribe rates
- Map, create, test new customer journey for every stage of the customer lifecycle to maximise customer retention and activation, reduce churn, increase bet frequency and customer value
- Implement testing plans to develop rich and dynamic content, subject lines and promotional offers
- Monitor customer experience across all channels and make changes where required through support teams and work collaboratively to ensure any sub-optimal items / processes / pages / etc. are improved
- Work to continually improve creative techniques, performance and output/productivity levels to ensure the quality of the team's outputs
Specialist Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of working in a marketing / CRM team, either agency or client side, ideally in the online betting or gaming industry
- Good knowledge of Email and overall campaign Best Practice
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) with an inquisitive mind-set
- Experience of actively using and optimising CRM techniques including segmentation, campaign planning, implementation and evaluation
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) and the ability to work with a variety of teams within a company
- Good IT skills including strong experience of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.)
- Experience of working with Content and/or Campaign Management Systems preferred
- Very organised and with a strong work ethic
- Experience using Salesforce an advantage
- Gaming and/or Sportsbook experience an advantage
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs within the CRM or Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: Marketing, CRM, Gaming